The Ushi No Tane websites specialize in information, FAQs, and guides about the Nintendo console versions of the Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, and Legend of the River King video games. These game genres are created and published in Japan by Marvelous. In other regions, you'll find Natsume, XSeed Games, Marvelous AQL of Europe, and Rising Star involved in the series' release.
The latest version of the farming series in various regions of the world are Bokujou Monogatari: Mitsu no Sato no Taisetsuna Tomodachi in Japan (June 2016), Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns in North America (February 2017), Harvest Moon: Skytree Village in North America (November 2016), and Story of Seasons in Europe (December 2015).
The latest version of River King, in all regions of the world, is River King: Mystic Valley (2009).
Since 2000, Ushi no Tane has been run by a grouchy old lady who happens to be fond of video game agriculture along with two feline interns. The website is not officially affiliated, sponsored, endorsed, or employed by the developers of Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or River King. This is simply a fan site.
Latest Harvest Moon News
SV free DLC, 3oT Boys, and 3DS Themes
| Posted at 06:43 PM on 17 February 2017
This week a new DLC became available for Harvest Moon: Skytree Village
. The Harvest Sprite Statue Set is a free DLC that requires 7 blocks of SD space. This package unlocks the following Architect decorative objects at Doc's shop:
- H. Sprite Flowerbed - 5 Bronze, 10 Great Tulip, 20 Yellow Pansy, and 50,000 G
- H. Goddess' Pergola (Blue) - 20 Material Stone, 1 Mithril, and 20,000 G
- H. Goddess' Pergola (Pink) - 20 Material Stone, 1 Adamantite, and 20,000 G
- H. Goddess' Pergola (Green) - 20 Material Stone, 1 Orichalcum, and 20,000 G
- H. Goddess Pergola (Yellow) - 20 Material Stone, 3 Gold, and 20,000 G
Back when Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley
was receiving DLC, these items were given to players for free and could go to Doc to have additional ones constructed. In Skytree Village
players must go to Doc's to have them constructed.
With less than two weeks to go for the North American release of Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns
, this week XSeed is busy introducing players to the male marriage candidates:
- Ford is the local doctor in Westown. He is rather serious and studious and doesn't have much experience with affection. He's actually quite clueless when it comes to romance.
- Hinata works at Moriya's wholesale shop in Tsuyukusa. He set out to become a famous actor to financially support his parents and many siblings.
- Ludus is the Mr. Fix-it of Lulukoko village. He constructs Farm Circles, clothing, house upgrades, tool remodeling, and even attaches bait to your fishing pole.
- Wayne is the postman of Westown. He has an somewhat-awkward fan following (in the game) that he fuels with eye winks and a charming smile.
- Yuzuki from Tsuyukusa makes hair accessories by trade. He's more mellow than his close friend, Hinata, and enjoys chilling out with some tea and snacks.
The Story of Seasons
and Rune Factory 4
Nintendo 3DS menu themes were finally released in North America this week. These themes were originally released in Japan back in March 2016, and the EN ones look the same as the JP ones. Each one is available for $1.99 USD on the North America theme shop.
There is also a Trio of Towns
3DS theme available in Japan, so perhaps some day it too will be released in other regions.
Until next time!
(3oT Fogu guide? Yep, 3oT Fogu guide
)Comments: Add | View (4)