The Mystic Islands are in the southwest corner of the archipelago, and consist of two separate islands; Witch Princess Island and Harvest Goddess Island. There is a bridge connecting the two small islands together. You need to use 12 Sun Stones to unlock the islands.
On Witch Princess Island you'll find Witchkin's and Witch Princess' house. The princess has a fondness for teddy bears, while her little niece is obsessed with frogs. The two ladies live in the same house, although they don't get along very well.
On the Harvest Goddess Island, Nathan and Alisa build a church for you to visit. Outside the church is the spring, where you can throw in offerings to summon the Harvest Goddess. Alisa likes to spend time near the spring in hopes of seeing the goddess one day.
If you want to summon the Harvest Goddess, hold an item in your hands (such as flowers, crops, etc.) and then toss it into the waters. The goddess will appear, tell you how well she likes your offering, and then will disappear.
Hidden Sun Stones
There are 10 Sun Stones associated with this island:
- Inside the bell outside of the church.
- At the left lamp-post outside the Witch Princess' house.
- You have a 5% chance of getting a stone from riding Kirk's boat to the islands.
- Give 5 gifts of "like" (+300 FP) or higher quality to the Harvest Goddess. She will give you the stone after you ride the boat to the islands.
- Give 5 gifts of "like" (+300 FP) or higher quality to Nathan.
- Give 5 gifts of "like" (+300 FP) or higher quality to Alisa.
- Give 5 gifts of "like" (+300 FP) or higher quality to the Witch Princess.
- Give 5 gifts of "like" (+300 FP) or higher quality to Witchkins.
- Raise Nathan and Alisa to 2 hearts (7000 FP) or higher and then walk into the church when Nathan is inside.
- Raise Witch Princess and Witchkins to 2 hearts (7000 FP) or higher and then walk into Witch Princess' house.