Child Birth Glitch

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
CornRulesMyWorld <3
Banned: Playing Harvest Moon by illegal means

Post  Posted:

On HMDS when my cousin's wife gave birth in the basement, afterwards the basement dissappeared! :shock: Her cat and dog were in there too! Does this happen to everyone?
lemo_the_lemon
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Your wife can't give birth int he basement :/
CornRulesMyWorld <3

Post  Posted:

Hmmm... maybe I'm mistaken :)
lemo_the_lemon
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Probably XD

Um, also I'd just like to point out the mistake in your sig... the JPEG image you're trying to use has to be uploaded onto the internet (EG; photobucket). You can't justuse the location from on your computer, since the internet doesn't know it's there...
cequia
Banned: Ignored Warnings

Post  Posted:

It is possible that your friend is talking about after their HMDS marriage that their basement was gone. A storm can destroy basements as odd as that sounds. You want to either build your basement out of Golden Lumber for the guarantee it will never be knocked down, or stone will do a pretty good job. Lumber is risky and grass is just poor. This is the exact same with your bathroom and toilet as well, as are all the farm buildings.

Fluffy and scruffy might be eternally buried beneath your friend's house as grim as that sounds. I am not sure if the cat and dog will reappear, but it is worth a try to rebuild the basement(s).

There also may be the chance Thomas will bring them back like he does when you take your farm animals out into the town, though I doubt Thomas would be that handy. I would go with rebuilding the basement(s) as your friend's first course of action.

By the way, if you have more than one basement then this is how destruction works. If you have all three basements and the second is knocked out then so is the third. It basically follows the rule that if one area collapses, what ever is below it fills up with dirt.
CornRulesMyWorld <3

Post  Posted:

Ok everybody :) I'll sort out my sig later I'm too lazy at the moment. Her silo disappeared too so that could explain alot about the basement disappearing :)
cequia
Banned: Ignored Warnings

Post  Posted:

Makes sense to me. Just make sure to pass the word along to her now. Tis' in your hands.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I heard if you build back the building that collasped (I.E, a chicken house, and your pet was in it) if you build it back with the same materials, your pet will be inside it or something. (I'm not sure, it could just be a rumor)
harvestmoonaddict
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:I heard if you build back the building that collasped (I.E, a chicken house, and your pet was in it) if you build it back with the same materials, your pet will be inside it or something. (I'm not sure, it could just be a rumor)
That's what cequia said too
cequia wrote:Fluffy and scruffy might be eternally buried beneath your friend's house as grim as that sounds. I am not sure if the cat and dog will reappear, but it is worth a try to rebuild the basement(s).
haloharvestmoon
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Save da animals and tell your friend to rebuilt it pronto!!! D8!!

Scruffy!!

XD

Anyway, I didn't know your bathroom could do it too... O_o
harvestmoonaddict
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

haloharvestmoon wrote: Anyway, I didn't know your bathroom could do it too... O_o
Yeah, I found that strange too o_o
Sparkle_Starzz
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

WHATS THE POINT OF THE BATHROOM(S)? :bunny: