Nina? DEAD?

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
complicated.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I heard from some peple that Nina is ''dying'' in their game... I skipped some days in my game.... And i was about to get Nina's FP to 100, so i could get a stocking. But, i looked around town... and never saw her. She hasn't been in her house either... I am in year 14, Spring 21. Is she dead?! Also, how can i get a stocking without nina there?
dyll
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

after you get a child she will die
ConfusedBlonde
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Nina's Keepsake
» Galen's house
» anytime
» Galen 200+ FP
» You must be married

If you never received the Stocking from Nina before your child was born, you can still receive it afterwards. Visit Galen when he's inside his house and he'll give you something he found that Nina had made. He gives you a Stocking for your own house so you can participate in the Winter 25 festival.
If Nina's Dead you can get the stocking by activating this event.

However if you haven't had your child, she's not dead. If you have, then yes. She's dead.
Lilangel
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Imagine if the other rival couples started to reproduce. Who all would have to die? Soul for a soul, it would seem.
ConfusedBlonde
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Romana would be next on the list to die. For extra horrible, she dies when Lumina and Rock's child is born.
Melian
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

That really made me sad. Specially the look on her husband's face.
BTNFan
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Who calls this place Forget-Me-Not-Valley? It should be called Slaughter-Us-All Valley or something like that.
66mc66
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

I almost cried when Nina died, i was trying to get her stocking and was giving her loads of gifts and then she just disappeared. In my 2nd game, it was a year before i noticed she had vanished!
ValkyrieCain123
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Nina was a sweet old lady ;^;
i felt sorry for her husband after that happened i visited him everyday cause i didn't want him to be lonely and i always brought his favourite dish :(
Lilangel
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Don't feel sorry for Galen. In my new year's dream event (DS Cute) my character just had a romantic beach wedding with him :D

One old lady dying doesn't really justify the name change to Slaughter-us-all valley.
Night's Diamond
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

Nina dies after you have a child. I was really sad when I found out she died.
Pengum
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

I was really sad when she died. She was my best friend, 255 friend points and my dog lived with her. I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE DIED!! :(
Icewings
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Lilangel wrote:Imagine if the other rival couples started to reproduce. Who all would have to die? Soul for a soul, it would seem.
you know how you die in AWL? It's because your son just knocked up his love interest. You had to go next because there's not enough souls to go around.
Selphie-Sama
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Icewings wrote:
Lilangel wrote:Imagine if the other rival couples started to reproduce. Who all would have to die? Soul for a soul, it would seem.
you know how you die in AWL? It's because your son just knocked up his love interest. You had to go next because there's not enough souls to go around.
Well well, the way these games handle deaths sure is interesting :wink:

But seriously, I'm kind of sad that Nina dies. T__T I liked her a lot!
wangfarm
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

*Claps his hand twice and mutter some words* May Nina rest in peace. Well honestly it would be nice if they made a game where it continues of to the next generation on the latest DS console and you can control the conceived child. Similar to Rune Factor 2 but that out of this discussion.