Bachelorette Quiz/Questionnaire

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
AllieKay
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

This is just a quiz/questionnaire I made up because I am so curious to read everyone's answers! It is all about the Bachelorettes, with some about the Bachelors and regular townsfolk. :)

1. Who is your MOST favorite "normal" bachelorette, and why?
2. Who is your LEAST favorite "normal" bachelorette, and why?
3. Who is your MOST favorite "special" bachelorette, and why?
4. Who is your LEAST favorite "special" bachelorette, and why?
5. If you could marry any one of the villagers, who would it be? (Male or Female)
6. Have you ever wanted a divorce from a spouse you married? (Male or Female)
7. If you could change one feature about any of the bachelorettes (hair color, clothing, etc.) what would you change?
8. If you could have an unlimited number of children, how many children would you have?
9. Who is your MOST favorite bachelor, and why?
10. Who is your LEAST favorite bachelor, and why?

Okay, hope that wasn't too boring! :wink:
Sasuko
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

1. erm, I don't really have a favorite, I pretty much like them all ^^ but I do like Lumina, she's cute and adorable
2.Flora, nothing against her but she just seems a little plain for my liking
3. Keria or Leia, Keria because she's adorable, she can't speak but I love how she still shows her affection with the scribbles on her board, and Leia cos...she's a mermaid! enough said!
4. HG, Witchy is right in her being annoying, plus her requirements are so hard to do!!
5. nope
6. again nope
7. I think they're all nice the way they are
8. 2 at the most
9. if I included the MT boys, Cliff, always cliff
10. Nothing against then either but Carter and Griffin, they're just....way too old for my taste
Naharess
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

1. Muffy. She's really sweet, and came off as very romantic to me.
2. I can't decide between Flora and Nami. Flora is just so bland to me, and as for Nami, I don't like silent, cold girls.
3. Witch Princess. She's really funny, and was the most entertaining out of the four special bachelorettes in my opinion. But I do like Leia and Keira as well.
4. Harvest Goddess. I find her annoying, and her requirements too hard.
5. Daryl! Or Kate when she get's older.
6. No.
7. They all look fine to me.
8. Two, just so I could have one boy and one girl, but no more, since they're pretty much useless.
9. Either Kai or Rock, since I married both of them. <3
10. Marlin. He's way too mean for my tastes.
YuiYamana
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

1. Who is your MOST favorite "normal" bachelorette, and why? Muffy from DS and DS CUTE. Easy to beriend
2. Who is your LEAST favorite "normal" bachelorette, and why? Georgia from Tale o Two Towns. she didn't seem to have anything going for her
3. Who is your MOST favorite "special" bachelorette, and why? Leia from DS and DS CUTE. She's a cute mermaid
4. Who is your LEAST favorite "special" bachelorette, and why? All of the witches. They are all the same. Useless really.
5. If you could marry any one of the villagers, who would it be? None of the male villagers are appealing in any game
6. Have you ever wanted a divorce from a spouse you married? No
7. If you could change one feature about any of the bachelorettes (hair color, clothing, etc.) what would you change? I'd make Antoinette from Grand Bazzar look less like Rei Ayanami
8. If you could have an unlimited number of children, how many children would you have? 4
9. Who is your MOST favorite bachelor, and why? Skye from DS CUTE. Very interesting sneaky character
10. Who is your LEAST favorite bachelor, and why? Elliot from Island of Happiness. He seems so plain and boring
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

1. Nami and Flora. Cause I liked them most in AWL.
2. Lumina. She still seems like the little under-aged girl who had a crush on the MC.
3. I can't pick. I like most of them.
4. I guess the Harvest Goddess. But only cause she isn't as cool in this game as she is in others.
5. Cody.
6. Nope cause I stay single. If I was married somehow I'd want to divorce.
7. I've give Nami her old hair style back. It was not that jagged in AWL.
8. None cause I'm still not married.
9. Marlin. I like that he's a hard working farmer guy. But I especially like him cause his life doesn't revolve around the MC. He has other people in his life too.
10. Gustafa or Skye. Skye cause he really didn't add anything to the game and I can't support his stealing. Gustafa cause he's a crazy hippie.

I did not include Mineral Town people. But if I should include them too I'll have to change this list.
Barbie Girl
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

1. Flora, because she seems like she would be fun to hang out with
2. Lumina, because she looks and seems kind of childish.
3. I have to go with Leia. She's a cute mermaid! It is so cool.
4. Harvest Goddess is my least favorite. I just hate how if I played as a guy and married her she would never even be around for me and my child.
5. Ummm... uhhh... there aren't any cute young villagers... can I go with stay single?
6. I still am unmarried in this game. I am a kinda new to this one. On another game, yes.
7. I would make Flora wear some warmer clothes in the winter.
8. Two. The kid needs someone other than Kate and Hugh to play with!
9. On this game Kai is my favorite. He looks younger than Griffen and Carter, isn't a thief, and is not a jerk like Rock.
10. My least favorite is Rock. He seems like a jerk. He's rude to Ruby, is rude to me, rude to Lumina in a scene if he marries her... the list keeps going.
Cocovet
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

1.Lumina,she's so adorable and can play the piano.
2.Nami,I just don't really like how she acts.
3.Keria,I kinda like how she's a challenge to get to and she's way too cute.
4.Harvest Goddess,it bugs me how she says Ta Da so much.
5.None of them
6.Sometimes but not very often
7.Hmm...maybe get rid of some of Flora's curls?
8.I guess just 1.
9.Marlin,he actually works at a farm.But still doesn't give you any income.
10.Carter,look how old he looks.Looks way older than Flora
Lord.Karlos
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Celia, because she is very nice lol and her hair is beautiful

Flora...i dont like her, dont know why

Witch Princess...i mean...she is a witch...and a princess!

Leia...She is boring

5. If you could marry any one of the villagers, who would it be? (Male or Female)
Kate...

Nope...

7. If you could change one feature about any of the bachelorettes (hair color, clothing, etc.) what would you change?
I would change Lumina. I prefer her with long hair.

8. If you could have an unlimited number of children, how many children would you have?

Marlin...he reminds me of Elvis

GUSTAFA...i mean, LOOK AT HIM!
Night's Diamond
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

1.Muffy.She's really nice.
2.Nami.I don't like the way she acts and talks.
3.Keira.She's really sweet.
4.Harvest Goddess.She's sorta annoying.
5.None.
6.Sometimes.
7.Nothing
8.Just 1.
9.Marlin.He works at a farm,and he's really nice.
10.I have 2 least favorite guys.Carter and Griffin.They're too old.
Selphie-Sama
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Muffy because she is very beautiful inside and out.
Lumina because I find her very boring.
Leia! Because she is an awesome mermaid :heart:
UGH I don't want to choose but I'll have to say Harvest Goddess. I love her, but not as a marriage candidate.
Um.......Cody. And Mimi.
I wouldn't really know since I haven't married anyone yet.
I would probably change Karen's hair back to what it was in the older games, with her two pieces of hair blonde instead of the same colour as the rest of her hair.
Three.
Putting Cliff aside, my favourite is probably Marlin. Because I like him, okay?
Griffin because whenever I see him I think he could be my grandfather :/
Princess Keira
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Muffy. I just love her story, and I don't understand why a lot of people dislike her, she's really sweet.

Celia. I don't dislike her, she just doesn't interest me at all and sometimes I forget she exists.

Keira. (this should come as no surprise) I would like to say something about her personality, which is probably why I liked her enough to make her my username years ago, but actually now I like her because of the fact she's so old and hasn't died, because I think she's immortal. She's probably a Time Lord. Or just some other alien. Either way, damn, most exciting wife award.

HG. One too many "ta-daaaaaa"s for me; besides, who am I to break up the great HG/WP foeyay romance?

DARYL. We would do experiments together. I don't mean that as a sexual innuendo even. We'd legitimately do scientific experiments in his basement.

All of my spouses bored me after we had our child. Just like a bad sitcom. Also, when Marlin said that line about "we're hitched now, by golly!" I considered getting out of there...

Uh I think they all look fine, but I want Kai to take off his bandanna so I can see what's under it...

If the children were boring, none. If they actually were interesting I'd want two, a boy and a girl.

Skye, Kai, Rock, Mason*. It's a tie okay. Skye because I just think he's funny and that leopard print is fabulous, Kai because I just like his character a lot, Rock because he's even funnier than Skye, and Mason because he is adorable and shy but you can't actually have him.
*he's the guy who works at May's Tailoring for everyone who doesn't know, you can unlock dialogue with him and marry him over the phone, there was a topic about it awhile back

I'm not a huge fan of Carter, he's too obsessed with his ancestors. Gustafa's face scares me a little sometimes, but he's okay.
sheyanne
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

1. Who is your MOST favorite "normal" bachelorette, and why? I like Muffy quite a bit. She seems like such a sweet girl.
2. Who is your LEAST favorite "normal" bachelorette, and why? Nami. Not sure why I don't like her much.
3. Who is your MOST favorite "special" bachelorette, and why? KEIRA. I like high-maintenance girls. And she's pretty as all get out. :heart:
4. Who is your LEAST favorite "special" bachelorette, and why? The Harvest Goddess. I think that's a little self explanatory...
5. If you could marry any one of the villagers, who would it be? (Male or Female) Oh my... I guess Mimi.
6. Have you ever wanted a divorce from a spouse you married? (Male or Female) In the DS game, no.
7. If you could change one feature about any of the bachelorettes (hair color, clothing, etc.) what would you change? Like someone said before, I prefer Lumina with longer hair.
8. If you could have an unlimited number of children, how many children would you have? It doesn't matter much to me. The kids are kind of boring.
9. Who is your MOST favorite bachelor, and why? Marlin. I guess I'm more for the quiet, keep-to-yourself guys. And if the MT guys that visit the valley also count, I'd pick Gray there.
10. Who is your LEAST favorite bachelor, and why? Carter. I just really dislike him for way too many reasons. And he's really old. -.-
Ryu
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

1. I like Nami. She warms up to you eventually, which I like.
2. I think Flora's sort of bland.
3. Leia. She's so cute and sweet!
4. Witch Princess. She makes you poison people with toadstools and make your animals sick if you want to marry her. :(
5. I would probably marry Chris, if she weren't married to Wally. Oh, and Mimi. She's cute.
6. No...
7. I wouldn't change anything.
8. 2 at most. Otherwise, things would get out of hand...
9. Carter. Everyone hates him, but I think he's cool, and he loves the MC in a mature way (as in, not like Skye trying to freeze you like the creeper he is). :shock:
10. I don't like Rock. He's a lazy, arrogant, good-for-nothing guy.
luph n joii
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

1. Nami, I guess. She's tomboyish and reserved. She can be quite rude sometimes, too. Although I like her AWL's persona more. She's a bit bland in DS.
2. Celia. She's boring to the core. She suits to be your MC's mother than love interest. Her AWL's persona is better since I can sympathize with her omiai, but alas nothing can save her here.
3. Keria. She's a princess and I kinda like playing hero to save her inside the mine. And she doesn't speak too, but she's a completely lovable character.
4. I don't have any. But if I have to choose, I'd say WP because I dislike how I should kill my animals and other bad deeds just to marry her.
5. Male: Wally, Daryl and Mukumuku. They're my buddies in the game. Female: Chris, I guess. She's hard working and really nice. And Mimi because she's pretty and an awesome acrobatic.
6. No, I don't really care. It's just a game.
7. I would give Murrey a bath and shave her beard. I'll make him look handsome xD
8. Two.
9. MT boys aside, probably Gustafa. He's really sweet and adorable. I don't like how people trashing on the older bachelors (Carter, Gustafa, Griffin) just because they're old. They deserve love, too.
10. Uh, nobody? Maybe Skye for his stupid chick-beam-blahblah. I mean, c'mon.
Twitterpated Love
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

I haven't gotten too far into the game yet, but I think I'd have to say either Muffy or Celia. After playing AnWL and seeing Muffy's cut-scenes about her love troubles makes me want to be her night in shining armor. Also, I've always liked Celia because she's such a sweetheart.

Hmm... I'll have to say Lumina. She's never really interested me. She seems a little... dumb to me sadly. I don't know how to phrase it without sounding mean. I love her "Auntie Ramona" and Sebastian!

Leia! :heart:
I absolutely love mermaids and she was so sweet and cute. The only reason I hesitate to marry her is because I think she and Daryl would be the cutest couple.

I'd have to say the Harvest Goddess probably. I hate what she's become in the series. She was the best in HM64. Didn't talk much, was respectful, and none of the "Tadaaaa~" nonsense.

Daryl, hands down. I've been in love with this mad scientist since AWL. He's so funny and I think being his wife would lead to many funny adventures.

No. I'd start a new game.

I really wouldn't change anything about them.

Probably three, just like how many I'd want in real life.

I'd have to go with Marlin since he's the only one I've actually pursued.

Rock. I don't like him at all.