Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Nov 23, 2017 5:46 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
ponysforyou
  Post subject: Chicken shed fell help
Post Posted: Apr 04, 2013 7:45 am 
New Seedling
New Seedling

Hi I have a bit of dilemma.
In my game is winter and my stone chicken shed just go destroyed by the snow. All my 9* chickens have died. I haven't saved until the day before so I could go back. So is there any way of saving my chickens . Can chickens be put in the animal barn for one night or the horse stable or the house where my character lives . Please an help appreciated.

ajay
  Post subject: Re: Chicken shed fell help
Post Posted: Apr 08, 2013 8:38 am 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Chickens can't go in the characters house but you can place them in the horse barn or animal shed. Sometimes when you reload there's a chance the building won't collapse, but I'd still move them just in case :)

« signature »
Currently playing story of seasons. (European version.)
Lissy of Disney Farm.
Winter of year 1.

Fc: 1564-2291-1514

Muffy Princess Moon
Post Posted: Apr 08, 2013 9:40 am 
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

You can't change the weather but you could keep reloading until it hasn't collapsed because that does sometimes work.

« signature »
real life is a funny thing, you know. i think most of us fear reaching the end of our life and looking back regretting the moments we didn't speak up. when we didn't say 'i love you'. when we should have said 'i'm sorry'. so there's a time for silence, and there's a time for waiting your turn. but if you know how you feel, and you so clearly know what you need to say, you'll know it. i don't think you should wait. i think you should speak now.

my tumblr

Chime9
Post Posted: Apr 09, 2013 10:16 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

that's why it's good to save every night before you're character goes to sleep, cause all you gotta do is reload.

« signature »
ImageDance Yo « Mr.Gourmet's hat » Off : )
"It's all in the mind y'know?"

MimiMooMoo
Post Posted: Apr 10, 2013 6:41 am 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

If You can afford it, use golden lumber!

I dont have the money for golden lumber
Hang On
I do

But I dont choose to use it, even if its invinsible.

Ive never had a stone shed collapse, its supposedly really rare.

I always save the night before, and make sure the weather isnt stormy.

« signature »
Sometimes I wonder why I even play this game... I swear the sprites have brainwashed me to come running back every single time.

Rozalynd17
Post Posted: Apr 10, 2013 8:00 am 
Pick Potatos, not boogers

MimiMooMoo wrote:

Hang On
I do

Golden Lumber has the same qualities as Stone, the only difference is the appearance and the price, so if you can afford Stone Sheds there's not much point in building Golden Lumber Sheds. Unless you really want a golden shed.

Natsu Dragneel
Post Posted: Apr 10, 2013 8:33 am 
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Rozalynd17 wrote:
MimiMooMoo wrote:

Hang On
I do

Golden Lumber has the same qualities as Stone, the only difference is the appearance and the price, so if you can afford Stone Sheds there's not much point in building Golden Lumber Sheds. Unless you really want a golden shed.

Gold lumber sheds don't collapse ^^

« signature »
Ways to contact me;
Spoiler:
Discord; Kanna#3110 | LINE, Tumblr; actualkana | Twitter; actual_kana | FC: 3282-5059-1508 / 0662-7200-5548 Feel free to add me!
Game info;
Spoiler:
DS - Celia | ToTT - Kana | IoH - Vaughn | GrB - Amir | DS Cute - Skye | AP - Chase
RF4 - Vishnal | RFF - Iris | RF1 - Bianca | RF2 - Rosalind | RF3 - Pia | SI - Vaughn
SOS - Raeger | 3OT - Ludus
In Detail

Rozalynd17
Post Posted: Apr 10, 2013 8:53 am 

Natsu Dragneel wrote:

I got my information from the guide:

Quote:
Stone
The most affordable and reliable material at 200 G per piece. Stone buildings can withstand any weather that can occur in your game, and will not be destroyed by storms. Smash the rocks and boulders with your Hammer to collect this material for free.

Golden Lumber
Finally this material has a purpose! A building made with Gold can stand up to any weather that it has to go through. They are also very expensive to build. Gold Lumber can only come from the Thomas' Winter Request event (just like the one in Friends of Mineral Town for GBA) or from buying it directly from Gotz for 100,000 G a piece. The only advantage to a Gold Lumber building versus the Stone Lumber building is its looks.

Chime9
Post Posted: Apr 10, 2013 9:56 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Rozalynd17 wrote:
Natsu Dragneel wrote:

Quote:
Stone
The most affordable and reliable material at 200 G per piece. Stone buildings can withstand any weather that can occur in your game, and will not be destroyed by storms. Smash the rocks and boulders with your Hammer to collect this material for free.

Golden Lumber
Finally this material has a purpose! A building made with Gold can stand up to any weather that it has to go through. They are also very expensive to build. Gold Lumber can only come from the Thomas' Winter Request event (just like the one in Friends of Mineral Town for GBA) or from buying it directly from Gotz for 100,000 G a piece. The only advantage to a Gold Lumber building versus the Stone Lumber building is its looks.

Yah but the gold still never collapses. weird the site says that. :/
The stone RARELY collapses, so ponys4u just had some bad luck.
I've had wood sheds that have gone on well too.
Gold lumber is cool if you can afford it, but it's a waste if you really can't or barely can!
Stone is the most reasonable option.

« signature »
ImageDance Yo « Mr.Gourmet's hat » Off : )
"It's all in the mind y'know?"

Natsu Dragneel
Post Posted: Apr 10, 2013 9:59 am 
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Chime9 wrote:
Rozalynd17 wrote:
Natsu Dragneel wrote:

Quote:
Stone

Golden Lumber

Gold lumber is cool if you can afford it, but it's a waste if you really can't or barely can!

Odd, in my game none of my gold buildings have collapsed O-o 9 game years they have been standing .3.

« signature »
Ways to contact me;
Spoiler:
Discord; Kanna#3110 | LINE, Tumblr; actualkana | Twitter; actual_kana | FC: 3282-5059-1508 / 0662-7200-5548 Feel free to add me!
Game info;
Spoiler:
DS - Celia | ToTT - Kana | IoH - Vaughn | GrB - Amir | DS Cute - Skye | AP - Chase
RF4 - Vishnal | RFF - Iris | RF1 - Bianca | RF2 - Rosalind | RF3 - Pia | SI - Vaughn
SOS - Raeger | 3OT - Ludus
In Detail

Wesley
Post Posted: Apr 10, 2013 1:04 pm 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

The random chicken coop death. It is sad and has probably happened to a lot of us. (I'm still suffering from the lost of my beloved chicken Nugget). I would actually say, whoops. I guess you just have to suck it up and re-start your barn with new chickens.

But if you are desperate, you can re-load an earlier save file and check the weather every day. If it is stormy then hope for the best.

I would try to get all my barns and coop in either stone or golden lumber. I tough it out with regular lumber until I can afford golden lumber because I like how it looks better. But that means I do have to accept it if my barn accidentally goes down.

« signature »
Games Owned:
:) Harvest Moon DS Cute
:) Harvest Moon Land of Beginnings (currently shared with fiancee)
:) Harvest Moon More Friends of Mineral Town

Rozalynd17
Post Posted: Apr 10, 2013 2:50 pm 

Chime9 wrote:

Damn, really? That makes sense. Sorry for providing the wrong info guys! I would've expected the guide to be right. ._.

Muffy Princess Moon
Post Posted: Apr 11, 2013 1:36 am 
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Wesley wrote:
The random chicken coop death. It is sad and has probably happened to a lot of us. (I'm still suffering from the lost of my beloved chicken Nugget). I would actually say, whoops. I guess you just have to suck it up and re-start your barn with new chickens.

But if you are desperate, you can re-load an earlier save file and check the weather every day. If it is stormy then hope for the best.

I would try to get all my barns and coop in either stone or golden lumber. I tough it out with regular lumber until I can afford golden lumber because I like how it looks better. But that means I do have to accept it if my barn accidentally goes down.

I have always had stone barns for this reason.
Off topic, you had a chicken called Nugget?

« signature »
real life is a funny thing, you know. i think most of us fear reaching the end of our life and looking back regretting the moments we didn't speak up. when we didn't say 'i love you'. when we should have said 'i'm sorry'. so there's a time for silence, and there's a time for waiting your turn. but if you know how you feel, and you so clearly know what you need to say, you'll know it. i don't think you should wait. i think you should speak now.

my tumblr

Wesley
Post Posted: Apr 14, 2013 5:11 am 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Yep. I had a chicken named Nugget.

« signature »
Games Owned:
:) Harvest Moon DS Cute
:) Harvest Moon Land of Beginnings (currently shared with fiancee)
:) Harvest Moon More Friends of Mineral Town

MimiMooMoo
Post Posted: Apr 14, 2013 8:56 am 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

My original chicken names were named after chicken dishes like roasty, nugget (i had a nugget too)
and i cant remember the rest

And my cows were beefy, burger, steak, and pie. :wink: :roll: :twisted: :) :o :shifty: :sleep:

But back on topic, Im glad I was right for once about the golden lumber sheds.

« signature »
Sometimes I wonder why I even play this game... I swear the sprites have brainwashed me to come running back every single time.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next