English UK version

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
Anon-
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hi, so I've been playing harvest moon DS on and off since it came out, I am in England and have the English version of the game, I know that I can't do some things that are available in other regions versions such as connect to GBA and DS cute is not available.

I wanted to know if the 2.0 version and 1.1 thing applies over here, I looked at some sources on this site on how to identify which version you have and fitting in with 1.0 I have the billion dollar glitch (annoying) and my character will occasionally say "ouch" when opening cupboard etc.
Not fitting with this I can get buckwheat flower and the choker in my shipping list (Not sure about other indicators, would have to check)
Because of this and the fact hat it is the UK version will I be able to do things such as marry the witch princess or the harvest goddess?

I know this whole version thing has been circling the site for years and i'm sorry to bring it back up but I couldn't find anything specifically on the UK version and I would really like to marry the witch princess as I previously only married Nami.
Muffy Princess Moon
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

As far as I know all the European and Japanese games can marry the witch princess, it's only the American ones that have the glitch.
Anon-
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

OK thank you, it's just the fact that so many aspects are disabled compared to the other versions so it's always something I've been unsure of, I did kill of the 50 farm animals but she never seemed to acknowledge it. Never got to witness it the heart event happened because my game glitched.
chickennuggetlmao
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I've been playing this game for about 6-7 years (same copy aswell!) with the English version and I can do the billion dollar glitch however my character has never said ouch when opening the cupboard :? .
Anon-
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Strange... Who did you end up marrying?
chickennuggetlmao
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I've only ever married muffy as I got it when i was about 6 (now 13) and i didnt understand how to play the game. I'm aiming to marry Nami now. :P