Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Apr 19, 2018 1:01 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1669 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 108, 109, 110, 111, 112
The Ninja
Post Posted: Jun 17, 2017 7:33 pm 
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Anonymous Fish wrote:
I recently bought a copy of the boy version. One time the bottom screen stopped working. Like it would show the background that appears when talking to someone and I was unable to access my rucksack or the save screen. I could still go up and talk to people and it would show the dialogue, but the only way I could fix it was by jumping in and out of the hot spring. I don't know what triggered it. I don't know if anyone else posted about this. I just thought I'd share in case anyone else has this problem and doesn't want to lose their progress.

11 years since release and new glitches are still being discovered. It's beautiful to witness :')

Anna_Lynn
Post Posted: Jun 17, 2017 7:56 pm 
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

This was probably already mentioned somewhere in the previous 111 pages, but awhile back, I found a way to essentially lock up your game. When talking to villagers, the game will take a moment to register their facial expression, thus resulting in them having a normal face for a split-second. In that very short timeframe, pressing START to pause your gameplay may result in the game freezing/locking up. Same thing occurs if you pause during the short flashes of pink/purple on the bottom screen. Sorry if this was established before; don't really have the time to sift through the pages.
Anonymous Fish wrote:
I recently bought a copy of the boy version. One time the bottom screen stopped working. Like it would show the background that appears when talking to someone and I was unable to access my rucksack or the save screen. I could still go up and talk to people and it would show the dialogue, but the only way I could fix it was by jumping in and out of the hot spring. I don't know what triggered it. I don't know if anyone else posted about this. I just thought I'd share in case anyone else has this problem and doesn't want to lose their progress.

Oh yeah, I've had this happen to me before! Usually it occurs after Gotz comes over to build a structure on my farm or I find a Harvest Sprite, and then my bottom screen either goes black or shows the sepia farm background. For me, I just toss my dog ball into the water pond, and Mayor Thomas saves the day by unglitching my bottom screen when returning the ball. Triggering one of the random mini games works too, like 4:44 doghouse battles or 6:01 record memory.

HydroPlume
Post Posted: Dec 16, 2017 8:19 pm 
Anonymous Fish

I came across what seems to be an interesting glitch in HM DS (Boy Version) today: I thought I'd post here to let others know about it.

The glitch occurs while wearing the Harvest Goddess Hat (The "medium" effect hat is the only one I've tested so far). When being hurt by one of the "dark" animals in the mines, my stamina goes up instead of down. I considered that this was the intended functioning, but it just didn't fit, what with the Hat's description not really hinting as such.

Anyway, I figured it was worth mentioning since I couldn't find it written anywhere. I apologize if someone here has already informed on this glitch in one of the 1600 posts I didn't get around to reading.

Have a good day.

witchlunie
Post Posted: Dec 19, 2017 6:49 am 
Anonymous Fish

I had a glitch too in Harvest Moon DS Cute.

I connected my game with Friends of Mineral Town.
I hired Gray to upgrade my tools or make the maker machines, then he coincidentally finished on a Thursday, when he was supposed to visit the Valley.

I, being the “donno who to marry” person just kept giving gifts to every bachelor every morning with the Teleport Stone. Then, when I came to the Inn and visit the Boys’ Room, Gray was not there. And the door is unlocked too. I ran in there for awhile and suddenly Gray appeared from the bottom of the screen and just walked like he would always do in the room. Weird..

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1669 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 108, 109, 110, 111, 112