Fave and least fave caves?

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
Rose Petals
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

This can be about any RF, just post what caves you liked or hated and why you like/hate them.

I only have RF1 so I can't comment on other games.

RF1:

I really liked the Kasimir Ruins, it reminds me of the Egyption tombs. I love camping out in there and exploring, I sometimes pretend I'm on a excavation and mine things, like Archeologist Raguna! So, it's living out my dream career through the game I guess.

I really don't like Misty Bloom cave, it is beautiful and I did like it at first but the siren really put me off. Like even though it's gone, the cave still reminds me of it.
Anarani
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

In RF1;
Hehe I loved the Ruins. They are defiantly my favorite. Nice music too.

I hated Misty Bloom. All of it. It was just stupid XD

In RF2:
I think I hate Blessia Islands the most and I love the winter cave the best (I forget what It's called.)
Rose Petals
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I know! Isn't Kasimir just awesome?

I could easily just make my Raguna live there! Even the monsters in it are pretty awesome, I could listen to the music all day.
Anarani

Post  Posted:

Yes! I loved the layout as well. :3 The music was just awesome. Plus it wasn't hard at all~
Rose Petals
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

When I was working my way through the only time I left was to refill my watering can, before I opened the rune door, and when I used up all the uses on my sleeping bag and went straight back in.

I have radishes on every plot of land in there.

I might collect them, sell them and plant cabbages on each plot. A, to give me a excuse to stay in there longer and B, to level up my sleeping bag.
Shining-Star
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I'm ridiculously still in my first year of summer so here are some of the caves I like ^^;

RF1;
Fave - Clemens
A firey pit of hell, and I beat the boss on a whim. xD
I love to train up there, so cool!

Lest fave - Toros (at the mo)
Only since the boss pissed me off like hell >>
Kupo
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

RF1
I loved Carmite Cave. Awesome strawberry profits, that's what makes it my first choice. Plus it's the only one I remember, I haven't played RF1 for like a year ><

RF2
Hmm, they're all fine. I guess Messhina Valley but just because Fall is my favourite season. And it has that one room with like 10 mining rocks in it... *smash smash* Mwahaha.

RFF
I already love Whale Island even though I've only seen two dungeons. The Fin is the best, the music and everything is awesome @_@
glitchlover
Banned: Ignored Warnings

Post  Posted:

rf1 toros cave cuz of woolies rf2 trieste forest also cuz of woolies rff whale island fin great music and yes cuz of woolies i <3 woolies i liked misty bloom cave i hated the boss but it was fun
Chaos_44
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

RF1: Kasmir (for same reasons as above) or Dannan (because it's the 'wintery cave' and you went inside the dungeon a lot, and outside on cliffsides... so cool).

RF2: Padova Mountains. Because it's the winter place! XD It's really icy and not just like snow. It's also a lot like Dannan. Blessia Island is also nice because it's a summer dungeon, but it's not all BURN HOT. XD

RFF: (at the Lava Ruins) Whale Island. The idea of it, the look of it (inside and out), the explorations you can go on, the grassy areas, Moon Iris (and soon to be Dark Iris)... it's just so awesome for me. XD
Moeru

Post  Posted:

RF1: I agree I get MAD strawberry profits in Carmite cave. I maxed out the page that says profits. But it's still making strawberries. o_o
Didn't like the ice cave... the monsters were always lying there trying to jump me.
Kaud
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

RF1: My fav got to be Misty Bloom because you could fish their and has many gems.

RF2: My fav for this one was that Spring forest (forgot name) because I could grow lots of strawberries and make fast money in the 2nd generation. My least fav was Messhina valley because of those hornets and the boss.

RFF: My fav is whale Island since its easy to get around and I pass through their to see Elis. I really hate Lava Ruins since I kept dying and I'm stuck their at this moment.
WindAlchemistJen
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

RF1: Faves: Carmite- because of the aforementioned ability to grow strawberries. Also, the music.
Clemens- The lava! Also, great pineapple profits, and awesome music.
Mt. Gigant- Corn, tomato, and pineapple profits, and, of course, the music. XD

Least fave: Misty Bloom- dungeons that are only available once a year suck

RF2(so far, I'm still in the first generation): Faves: Blessia Island- That's my tomato and pineapple farm...and I'm still in spring of year 1

Padova Mountains: It's where I caught my Silver Wolf. Nearly got myself killed, but I caught a wolf! XD

Least fave: None, so far.

RFF: Faves: Whale Island because you can grow any season's crops there, and Green Ruins because of the strawberries(3 areas in Prosperity=strawberries everyday and profits, as well as an easy gift for Rosetta).

Least Fave: None yet, I just unlocked the Lava Ruins.
MysticxRadiance

Post  Posted:

RFI: Misty Bloom Cave, I thought it was so beautiful!
RFII: Padova Mountains, it was an awesome place to train! Plus it had cool animals like the fish and silver wolf. Plus it was really pretty!
RFF: So far I like the Green Ruins. It's easy to get to and it's really pretty!
Vandermillion
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

RFF - Whale Island. It's beautiful. I like the Floating Corridors and the way the world looks below. I dislike the Ice Ruins however, it just feels depressing and cold.
JasperCullen
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

RFF Fav.- Snow Grass Ruins,Black Iris is there. ~<3

Hate. -Lava Ruins,hate everything about it.