RF Gaiden Another Day & Smile Once More (Images Heavy)

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).

Want?

You may select 1 option

View results

Melody Muse
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

*spazzams*

WANTTTTTTT!!!!

Oh my gosh I want. Hahaha. It looks so cute! And of course I'd also freak out if they did a dating sim where you could be a girl for the RF guys, but this is also awesome and adorable!

So wait, this is out in Japan, for mobile... meaning cell phone? I SHALL MOVE TO JAPAN AND BUY A CELL PHONE JUST FOR THIS! Or not. *shot* Lol. We should all vacation in Japan, buy the phone and the game, and hope it doesn't need phone service to work when we take it back home!

But uhm uhm uhm, Sharron's "happy" face looks like a "I am forced to smile before I go nuts and kill you" kind of thing. But since I LOVE both Sharron & Melody I still TOTALLY WANT THIS GAME!!!!

But yeah, I'm for the, get the title down pat and hunt on the internet for fan translations of it... :D But sadly it seems no one has heard of this game over here before this. D:
SinReVi
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

I found this picture of Raguna and Felicity.
Mist_Cutie
Disabled: User Name Change

Post  Posted:

SinReVi wrote:Image
I found this picture of Raguna and Felicity.
Awwww, cute<3 Can anyone translate? XP Although i do hope there are more pics of Mist O.o *shot by Mist haters*
Melody Muse
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Sorry I can't translate... I see some kanji I know but not in combos I know. Plus I don't know a fair bit on kanji in that little thing....

Who is Furu? She says "Furu-san"
Kasai
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

It's "Firu", or "Fil" and it's Felicity's name in the JP version.
Melody Muse
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Kasai wrote:It's "Firu", or "Fil" and it's Felicity's name in the JP version.
*blinks* firu, eh?
Interesting! Thanks. I just saw small symbol and thought it was Tsu, my bad for not looking close enough!
atoms2ashes
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Two words:

DO WANT.

If only it was longer, and it was available on the PC!
Hey, I just had a great Idea! Who here wants to make a Visual Novel using RPG Maker XP? I know I do!

To Google Images! To the Sketchpad! To the thinking chair!