COOOOOOKIEEE!

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
Tarvok
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Cookie starts with "C". :P

I'm playing RF1. Cookie day (or whatever its called) is coming up. My friend code is 4168-7243-8646. I can has cookie? :?:
cequia
Banned: Ignored Warnings

Post  Posted:

For Tori I am guessing. I would, however my connection is ever so sadly not compatible with my DS.

I wish you the best of luck in finding a baker.
Tarvok
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Actually, Tori is exactly who I'm not giving the cookie to; I've already married her once. I haven't quite decided yet. Maybe Mei, but more likely Felicity or Rosetta.
NNescio
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Tarvok wrote:Actually, Tori is exactly who I'm not giving the cookie to; I've already married her once. I haven't quite decided yet. Maybe Mei, but more likely Felicity or Rosetta.
Just so you know, Mei is impossible to marry unless you have someone else trading you items back and forth. The feudal-era loli wants a high-level Lover's Snapper, and IIRC, you cannot catch any that has a high enough level. Therefore, you must resort to trading the fish back and forth between friends until it levels up sufficiently.
Tarvok
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

So nobody has a cookie on an old savegame they're willing to give me? My work schedule keeps me from playing very often, so if you think you're too late and I'm past the Spring Festival... I'm not.