A place you'd call home....

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).

Where would you live?

Kardia
13%
Alvarna
4%
Sharance
25%
Trampoli
38%
Finis Island
17%
Sechs/Zzyzx Empire
No votes
Era of Disconnect
4%
Nation of the Elves
No votes
Greenlake
No votes
Yamato Country
No votes

Total votes: 24

Kluteau
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Dragoonwing wrote:Here're some suggestions for a new topic:

If you could live in any of the land from the Rune Factory games, which one would it be?

If given the opportunity which monster would keep forever as a pet or riding animal?
....Yes, the true credit goes to Dragoonwing for this idea. I ain't stealing it. Just thought it was a good idea. :)

So, my fellow Ushians, where would you live in the Rune Factory world?

Me? Most likely Finis Island, mainly for the sexy Golem shopkeep and equally sexy Captain Sid Meier the Goblin Captain~ :heart:

Oh, and regarding that other question of Dragoonwing's....I'll most likely make a topic for that one, if someone doesn't beat me to the punch. :lol:
Last edited by Kluteau on Apr 09, 2011 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kam
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Probably Trampoli. It's charming.

I'd also like to live in Sharance, but it's not close enough to the ocean for my taste.
haloharvestmoon
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I'd pick Sharance first. I like the townspeople the best. Next would either be Finnis Island or Trampoli. Trampoli seems like a small humble town that is very peaceful, and the islands seems very beautiful.
Colin2011
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

Sharence. It has the greatest girl to guy ratio and about half of it's girls are adorably crazy.
Kikoriso
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Sharence. For sure. :| I love me some of them characters. ;)
tinari
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

From all of the votes, I vote for Sharance.
haloharvestmoon wrote:I like the townspeople the best.
Because of that. Plus they have 4 different places in every dungeon (I mean the date spot) and I love RF3. :heart:
Colin2011 wrote:It has the greatest girl to guy ratio and about half of it's girls are adorably crazy.
Yep. I also like how crazy the townspeople (girls included) are, even there's still some people there who's still sane.
MagicShootingStar
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Um, uh, wait...
Are we choosing by all aspects of the town, like who's living there? D:

Oh, I'll just choose by which locations I like the best. >.>
I think I would like Finis the best. So much ocean. :heart:
My second choice would probably be Trampoli. It also has an ocean and a magnificent lake. C:
Kikoriso
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Does Sharence have a beach? x|
MagicShootingStar
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

It has a beach at the lake. D:
No ocean beach. </3
You can see the ocean way off in the distance at the square, though.... It's not the same. :C
Kikoriso
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

No ocean beach??

D: D:

Dagnabit. I don't know then.. I loves me some ocean..
MagicShootingStar
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I know, that's why I was kinda surpirsed when so many people were choosing it. D: (Not that there's anything wrong with it.)
But, if we were going with just the DS games, I would choose Sharance, simply because I like the layout of the town, best. C:
It is hard to choose against the ocean, though. >.>
Souja
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

I'd probably pick Sharance and Alvarna, maybe Kardia

Why is Kardia last? Too many dungeons and I don't like the mayor, also it was way too hard to make money in that one.

Alvarna is prettiest, and I liked it's festivals for getting closer to people. It'd be fun to live in, but the people were all pretty normal, Too normal for my likings

Sharance because of the people, definitely! And the festivals. Unfortunately, they'd have to stop RANDOMLY COMING INTO MY HOUSE and tell me what the fudge Blaise did >_< Oh, and lower the bathhouse prices, and give me more item space, and tell Marjorie not to request 14,735 G when I faint. I think Sharance is modeled after the states personally (no offence guys) Charging a poor, penniless wooly a wad of gold, even though he only has 10....

Y'know what? I'll just be a merchant instead. Travel between all of them
Kikoriso
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Maybe it'd help if you died less :|
Sneaselfish
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

I'd pick Sharance personally. out of the 3 handheld rf games I've played, I have to say I like the Feel of Sharance best. Kardia was pretty enough I guess, but I wouldn't want to live someplace that's on the border of waring lands. Alvarna was really pretty, but feels kinda structured. Not that it doesn't have its perks (Max, Barrett), and the festivals were good, so it'd be my second choice. Finis looks all tropical and fun, But I feel like it would be very hot and humid there, and prone to storms. Plus, even though the ocean is pretty to look at, I'm a bit edgy about living in a place surrounded by water since I'm not a good swimmer.

Sharance just seems the most laid back but also lively place. I love anyplace with tons and tons of flowers, so if I saw the sharance tree in full bloom I might never leave. Heh, I might even become friends with Shara, even though I don't like her much. The people are interesting and have their own quirks, there's a drop dead gorgeous blacksmith along with some other guys, and the monster village would be fun to visit. I love the date spots(except icy rosebush, since I hate the cold) I like that you can still see the ocean from a distance. That and the Big Bad isn't so bad.
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I could never choose. I'd be happy anywhere. Besides the Sech Empire and Era of Disconnect. Only because you have never really gotten to explore either of those places. Plus I wouldn't know anybody :(.

But if a game came out where you lived in one of those places I'd be much more interested in going there myself.

Being in the RF universe would be amazing enough. Beggers can't be choosers if you know what I mean :lol:.