Large egg plz RF3

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
Meddle Angel
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Soooo I need a large egg for Sakuya's request.... I already sold the large egg I got from a prevous request and my chicken monsters only produce small eggs (both have 8 fp) . How can I get another large egg?
BlueTrillium
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

(Short-term) You're stuck, I'm afraid, unless you are extremely lucky and either find an egg in a random treasure chest or Yue happens to sell it.

Otherwise you have to level up your character by fighting in dungeons - because leveling up your character will also level up your pet cluckadoodles, and eventually (I think at around level 30 - you will probably be higher level than that - 30 would be the cluckadoodle level) they will produce large eggs. And I believe only leveling up in the seasonal dungeons will count towards leveling up your pets - not leveling up in the wireless/labyrinth dungeon.

Or you could temporarily quit Sakuya's quest (don't worry, it won't disappear) and take other quests in the hope of getting another large egg reward.

I'd recommend taking all three options - quitting Sakuya's quest while taking other quests, checking Yue, and leveling up in dungeons hoping for a good treasure chest. Then once I finally got a large egg, then I'd take up Sakuya's quest again.

-BlueTrillium