RF4 Character & General Info Thread (UPDATES / Next: ??)

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Part-Time Plower wrote:^ Welcome to the world of shota, my friend.

(And honestly all the marriage candidates are young-looking 'uns.)
no i know loads about shotas, and honestly i thought kiel was the token kid in this rune factory.... until i saw that he was under the main characters (playable and marriageable chars) list on the main website....

i think it might not be so bad if his art was of him standing up instead of sitting down....
Shayde
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

@AF

no. its still bad. he still looks about the same age as the children Frey or Lest can have. xD
Ichikins
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

I'm conflicted about Kiel because his personality sounds cute, but knowing he's a marriage candidate makes me feel perverted. I mean, I can't even look at high school guys and go "He's good looking." my first thought is "He's a little kid..."
Shayde
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

@Ichi

its ok. the game and anime world loves to screw with the mind. if its not a shota or a loli, its a trap or reverse trap. ><

I will happily become friends with Kiel. But that's where I end it there. Just like with Ken in Persona 3 Portable. <_< *who i should point out is literally just a middle schooler*
Ichikins
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Traps and reverse traps are just cruel ways of screwing with me. At least RF hasn't pulled that prank yet. (;-;)
Emurii
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Check the picture on Doug's profile on the Famitsu link for a comparison of Kiel with another person. He's not really that small. Looks about the same age as Lest to me, honestly... I think Kohaku looks about the same.
Takuya
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Ichikins wrote:Traps and reverse traps are just cruel ways of screwing with me. At least RF hasn't pulled that prank yet. (;-;)

you were saying?
Ichikins
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Takuya wrote:
Ichikins wrote:Traps and reverse traps are just cruel ways of screwing with me. At least RF hasn't pulled that prank yet. (;-;)

you were saying?
I stand corrected... (TT-TT)
Sprinkles&Cupcakes
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Wasn't Mikoto kinda a reverse trap too?

Darn, Dolce's "I'm your only girlfriend, right?" quotes hurt as much as rejecting someone and having them say "Sorry I'm not good enough for you.". Fictional characters can really makes us feel like they're real.

If wives/husbands make us lunch this time, I'm guessing Kurorika will give you riceballs and bread 'cause she's too tired to make food. xD
KuroNeko77
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Ichikins wrote:
Takuya wrote:

you were saying?
I stand corrected... (TT-TT)
:lol:

By the way, I've noticed some other things from the special page:

- The forest dungeon is called the "Yokumir/Yokumil Forest" (ヨクミール森).
- The "Teleport" Rune Ability is now on the bottom screen for an easier access.
- Elminata seems to be using a short sword, and Nancy an axe.
Ichikins
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

I could always tell that Mikoto chan was a girl. She doesn't have a masculine face.
XxWizardxMollyxX14
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Hehe, the absence and mysteriousness of fan man is getting me excited.

Thanks for all the translating guys.

I could definitely see Doug and Kiel being BFF's. They go to each other for advice and a shoulder to cry on whenever they get shot-down for being too young looking (well, more in Kiel's case).

I'm supah excited for this game to come out now! I'm even more excited though for the release of fan-man!
Selphie-Sama
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Ahaha, in Dag's anime screenshot on famitsu's site Kiel's pose/facial expression makes it seem like he's saying "Come and get me babe" :lol:

*ahem* Anyways, Kurorika's anime screenshot is so beautiful! Now that I've gotten a better look at her, I love her even more >3< I hope her personality is more than "Imma fall asleep now hohoho #lazy" because that is a bit too much like Karina.
Ichikins
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

The release date is right around the corner. July is only in 2mo. ^^ I hope they get the rest of the characters out there and release more game play info. XD
*Echo*
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Thanks for the translations! Ooo, the girl sounds really cute...I was going to go for a boy (the last two RF games I had girls) but now I don't know. Dang it.

I...kinda thought Ray was a girl at first. Then he spoke. Woops.

The sprite of him in a dress does not help convince me of his masculinity. Speaking of wedding dresses, I kinda want to see them now. And I want to know about the weapons (always chooses her weapon before playing).