RF4 Character & General Info Thread (UPDATES / Next: ??)

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
Ichikins
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

That scene is too cute.
Nurse Fin
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Actually the comic with Forte is pretty disturbing... Dx

The third panel is like "If you want to save her that badly, isn't there a better way to 'beg' for her life...?" "I'd like to test the limits of your loyalty..."

EW. EW.

...ew.

Not Forte ;n; Lest you « Tulip » go do something.
Shayde
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

so basically its borderline typical bad anime hentai? xD
XxWizardxMollyxX14
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Um, that's nasty. DO NOT WANT!
Pororing
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

Are we talking about that screenshot with Vishnal or that comic? x3
XxWizardxMollyxX14
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

The comic X3

Anyway, I can't wait for the new scans, I hope we get to see some new shots of Kiel.

Also, whoever wrote the article on silicon era pointed out something I didn't notice before. Forte and Saber (Fate/Stay night) look a lot alike IMHO.

Forte:
Spoiler:
Saber:
Spoiler:
Shayde
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

meh. I don't really think they do. Yes, they're both Knights, both blonde, and both with blue eyes.

But female knights aren't that uncommon. and blonde with blue eyes aren't uncommon either. *shrugs*

Now these are look alikes...

Jin of HM:ToT and Jin of Samurai Champloo
Spoiler:
Elena of RF:TOD and Rin of Vocaloid
Spoiler:

So maybe its just me, but I don't think Forte and Saber look that much alike. They are similarities, yes, and I wouldn't be surprised if Saber was their base of inspiration, though. =)
XxWizardxMollyxX14
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

It's not just those but the outfits too. I know it's your opinion but to say they don't look alike even though they have the same hair colour, eye colour, job, body type, and outfit doesn't really make sense. If we're going by that then Rin and Elena don't look similar either. Yes, blue eyes and blonde hair are common (in fiction) but that doesn't mean everyone with blonde hair an blue eyes look the same. But then again I guess it's just a matter of perception?

Here's another image that I think shows their similarities a little more:
Spoiler:
Shayde
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

meh, i won't start an argument on it. xD
XxWizardxMollyxX14
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Well, technically it's not really an argument more of a debate (an argument is fueled by anger) but I agree, new topic.

It looks like Kiel has a permanent blush on his face from his screen shots so I wonder if he'll get flustered easily. That would be cute~! I can totally see it happening too. Same with the red head. I can't remember what the character type is called but he seems like he's the type of guy who tries to seem really grown-up but fails or tries to act mature but is just too fiery to be calm. I have to say I really like my red heads.
Souja
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

XxWizardxMollyxX14 wrote:Well, technically it's not really an argument more of a debate (an argument is fueled by anger) but I agree, new topic.

It looks like Kiel has a permanent blush on his face from his screen shots so I wonder if he'll get flustered easily. That would be cute~! I can totally see it happening too. Same with the red head. I can't remember what the character type is called but he seems like he's the type of guy who tries to seem really grown-up but fails or tries to act mature but is just too fiery to be calm. I have to say I really like my red heads.
Or he could be like Kyle, remember the ever-blush on that one?

(lol, Keil and Kyle, constantly blushing)
Dusk
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Huh... I don't care for that comic...
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

That's a pretty awkward comic. Those guys need to hurry up and do something XP.

Kiel is such a cutie. If he blushed a lot that would just increase his cutieness. I hope at least some of the characters are the type that gets worked up easily. That is always funny.
Daisuke Tsubasa
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Scans haven't leaked out but here's some info from Nindori.
●シャオパイはリンファのことをマーマと呼ぶ
●マーガレットの愛称はメグ
●フォルテはギャップが激しく、恋に落ちた彼女を見るとこっちまで恥ずかしくなるとか
●アーサーはセルザさん以上に王子の仕事について詳しい
●キールは好奇心旺盛な上にストレートな性格
●リンファさんとシャオパイの仲は良好、加えてリンファさんは幸運ゆえにドジってもうまくいくことが多い
●エルミナータさんは謎探偵で町をかき回すという重大な役目がある(トラブルメーカー?)
Google translation was a bit too rocky for me. Will have to wait until Kuro can provide a better polished translation. However, what is clear from the translation in terms of info are ::

●マーガレットの愛称はメグ
Margaret's nickname is Meg, apparently. Actual romanization is メグ or Megu
●エルミナータさんは謎探偵で町をかき回すという重大な役目がある(トラブルメーカー?)
Illuminator has a huge role in detective cases that stir up the town. The parenthasis wonders if she could be somewhat of a misguided ditz, similarly to Evelyn and her fashion.
●キールは好奇心旺盛な上にストレートな性格
Kiel has a curious side to his personality. Not a 100 percent sure.

As for the rest, translation in google is too rocky. I'll just wait for a better polished translation.
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

That's surprising. Margret didn't seem like the type who'd have people refer to her by a nickname. I wonder which characters use it.

Overly curious people annoy me. But I won't worry too much about that happening with Kiel. I am excited to find out what the rest of it said.

Thanks Daisuke