RF4 Character & General Info Thread (UPDATES / Next: ??)

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
That random Fishie
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

XxWizardxMollyxX14 wrote: Margaret/Lest- Lest and Margaret are having an enjoyable time watching the flowers together and Margaret let's lest lay in her lap...
Oh « Harvest Goddess », as if Lest wasn't feminine enough XD

/SMACK'D
/I REGRET NOTHIIIIING!!

Ok, now that THAT horrible joke is out of the way, I just gotta say this right here and there:
If this ISN'T a mistranslation(which probably is), I would laugh SO HARD if this was actually in the game. In fact....

COME ROBIN. TO THE DRAWING BOARD/TABLE/DESK/SOMETHING!!1!!
Shayde
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Its ok, That Random Fish. If you hadn't made the feminine joke. one of us would have. xD
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Lest was just so busy being manly he needed to take a rest is all.

Aaaw those events all sound nice.
XxWizardxMollyxX14
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I don't really see how that's girly. Plenty of men lay their heads in their girlfriends/wives laps, I see it all the time, it's not really that feminine or unmanly... It's often used in japanese shoujo/love mangas, heck, it's just in romance stories/real life from many places in general.

But yeah, that's one that I actually know for sure wasn't mistranslated.

But I agree, from what I could understand, they were pretty cute. I like the Vishnal/Frey one the most.
That random Fishie
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

^ I never seen a guy lay his head on his girlfriend lap quite honestly. Oh I've seen GIRLS do it with their boyfriends but other than that, never seen it. Just shows how horrible my love life is.
Oh well, I still have you, Haverst Moon: Animal Parade. Right?
Game cartridge: *just lays there*....
.....Fowever alone ;w;

Although I kinda blame myself. When I first heard of Lest, I IMMEDIATELY thought she was a girl. Even when I saw his official art, I STILL thought he was a female.

Boy, was I surprised when I heard he could marry people like "Margaret" and "Forte".....
Selphie-Sama
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Aww, I can just imagine Dylas running around trying to get the PERFECT gift for Frey but not knowing what to buy, and feeling terrible because Frey thinks he doesn't want to spend time with her. :heart: Adorable!

And yeah, Lest laying his head on Margaret's lap seems pretty normal to me.
Shayde
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

That random Fishie wrote:^ I never seen a guy lay his head on his girlfriend lap quite honestly. Oh I've seen GIRLS do it with their boyfriends but other than that, never seen it. Just shows how horrible my love life is.
Oh well, I still have you, Haverst Moon: Animal Parade. Right?
Game cartridge: *just lays there*....
.....Fowever alone ;w;
\
xDD

Well...Frey's name is a male norse « Harvest Goddess » (also spelled Freyr). *shrugs* Freya would make more sense female wise.

And in the bonus cd picture, he looks prettier then most of the female bachelorettes. xD
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

That random Fishie wrote: When I first heard of Lest, I IMMEDIATELY thought she was a girl. Even when I saw his official art, I STILL thought he was a female.
(._. )

.....Well, I don't need to make my point anymore~!

@Shayde: What is this "bonus seedee" you speak of @_@?
Pororing
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

....I still think Lest looks like a girl x3 Some of the panels in RF4 manga Ch. 2 do a good job in showing how...feminine he is xDDDD

Awww, Vishnal being good old Vishnal again. That scene's probably gonna be all cute with Vishnal hesitating to hold hands with Frey and all. And I once again have trouble choosing between him, Doug, and Dylas once more...

/dramacdeeeeeeeee
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

This is what it looks like:
Spoiler:
Lest does look very pretty in that picture XD.
Pororing
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Looking back at the CD cover...

Marvelous KNOWS Lest is girly and is trying to exploit his 'sexiness' as much as possible...

Poor Lest. Is that why he looks so sad? x3
Shayde
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Pororing wrote:Looking back at the CD cover...

Marvelous KNOWS Lest is girly and is trying to exploit his 'sexiness' as much as possible...

Poor Lest. Is that why he looks so sad? x3
then why can't we haz our yaoi/yuri? xD /shot
That random Fishie
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Oh I see :o

That's...really pretty. Although Lest looks REALLY feminine in this.
/Black does not fit him well @_@
MoonWhing
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

I still think Lest looks like he's dying in that picture.
Shayde
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I think they both look great. I wish we could wear those armorless clothes instead of the defaults. >_>