So I Drew a picture of Leon and Maria~

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
terranakari
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

http://terranakari.deviantart.com/art/R ... -449889861

That's the link to my Deviantart, I hope you all enjoy... I just mashed up a bunch of clothes and hairstyles from Egyptian girls i found online to make Maria.

I'm hoping this inspires people to draw more Maria fanart... we wouldn't have our Leon without Maria, so I feel like she needs more recognition <3

Plus their backstory is just so sad.... I literally cried in real life and my husband made fun of me for it lol!

You can color it if you want, just send me a link to it so i can see it too plz, thanks! =)
terranakari
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

terranakari wrote:http://terranakari.deviantart.com/art/R ... -449889861

That's the link to my Deviantart, I hope you all enjoy... I just mashed up a bunch of clothes and hairstyles from Egyptian girls i found online to make Maria.

I'm hoping this inspires people to draw more Maria fanart... we wouldn't have our Leon without Maria, so I feel like she needs more recognition <3

Plus their backstory is just so sad.... I literally cried in real life and my husband made fun of me for it lol!

You can color it if you want, just send me a link to it so i can see it too plz, thanks! =)
Forgot to mention! I also based the picture off an existing one of Leon and Frey lol but I'm still happy with it, and I feel like it fits them too <3 ^_^
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Very cute!! :lala: Wonderful work ^^ I think that look suits Maria, especially that expression, haha xD
terranakari
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:Very cute!! :lala: Wonderful work ^^ I think that look suits Maria, especially that expression, haha xD
Thank you! =D I've already gotten a hate message from someone on Deviantart saying it's not a legit drawing because it's not crediting the original owner of the picture i based mine off of.... which is not true, i didn't take full credit, it says so in the first few lines of my description.. i wish people would read lol
JunkerFarmer
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Oh, hey! I remember you! This is soooooo cute!~
terranakari
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

JunkerFarmer wrote:Oh, hey! I remember you! This is soooooo cute!~
Yes! =D you're the one who helped me decide if Maria was going to get ears and a tail or not LOL