Rune Factory 4 - Questions, Answers and Info Thread

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
acolyte
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Kail-chan wrote:
acolyte wrote:This?
Curry
[Material]
Staples dishes often served in households such as "Curry Rice" and "Dry Curry"

I guess he looked up on some other site then..
I was confused about it as well when I couldn't find a recipe for the thing that looks like a gravy float :/ but really it just means any curry food item
Actually it's only either of those two. Curry Manju/Bread/Royal Curry/Ultimate Curry doesn't count =)
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

What is the too to beating Crystal Mammoth? Weaknesses, tips? Please help if you can, thanks. I want me that NG+ feature so I can unlock the bachelorette scenes with Lest and keep my Frey stats. CRYSTAL MAMMOTH IS SUCK.
Miku-chan
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:What is the too to beating Crystal Mammoth? Weaknesses, tips? Please help if you can, thanks. I want me that NG+ feature so I can unlock the bachelorette scenes with Lest and keep my Frey stats. CRYSTAL MAMMOTH IS SUCK.
Equip Aquamarine Brooch. Its attacks are really hard to dodge, but that should help reducing the damage.
Nemm
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

I'm sure this has been answered but I can't go through 121 pages to find it and the search finds nothing when I search " 3rd arc" so here it is:
What is the process for starting the 3rd arc? I talked to the spot where lady ventiswill was 3 times and the villagers started to mention her again but there is no longer a chat option. I noticed Leon Karnak got different but when I got to the top the fox are like " why are you here?" And a random npc mentioned a dragon stone but nothing else had happened and its been a month. ( I play every day till midnight so my months are long and productive.) also, how do you... Grow crop dungeons? .. And where are sword and shield plant seeds? XD
Miku-chan
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Nemm wrote:I'm sure this has been answered but I can't go through 121 pages to find it and the search finds nothing when I search " 3rd arc" so here it is:
What is the process for starting the 3rd arc? I talked to the spot where lady ventiswill was 3 times and the villagers started to mention her again but there is no longer a chat option. I noticed Leon Karnak got different but when I got to the top the fox are like " why are you here?" And a random npc mentioned a dragon stone but nothing else had happened and its been a month. ( I play every day till midnight so my months are long and productive.) also, how do you... Grow crop dungeons? .. And where are sword and shield plant seeds? XD
There's a path in Sercerezo Hill (towards the south) that's only open on day 1-5 every month. It leads to a cave, and the monster inside drops dungeon seed. Plant it on your farm and go inside once it matures. The boss in your field dungeon will drop either sword or shield seed, it changes each time you enter. You can re-enter to get more.

As for the 3rd arc, sounds like you only need to wait for the "Memories" sub-event to trigger. Unfortunately it's random, so it might happen the next day, next month or even next year depending on your luck. It also took me a month and a half.
MissTiraMissSu
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

A while ago there was a link to the order that the Memories event was done. Does anyone know where that is?
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Miku-chan wrote:
Anonymous Fish wrote:What is the too to beating Crystal Mammoth? Weaknesses, tips? Please help if you can, thanks. I want me that NG+ feature so I can unlock the bachelorette scenes with Lest and keep my Frey stats. CRYSTAL MAMMOTH IS SUCK.
Equip Aquamarine Brooch. Its attacks are really hard to dodge, but that should help reducing the damage.
Okay thanks, I'll try it out! Thanks! I WANT DAT NG+, DAMMIT!
acolyte
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

MissTiraMissSu wrote:A while ago there was a link to the order that the Memories event was done. Does anyone know where that is?
GameFAQs has one, also the List of Town Events thread. In the link in my siggy there's just the step to trigger the event itself.
*LaI*
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

How high do I need to get the weapon skills to get all recipes from the breads?

I think I read somewhere that level 20 works, but I can't remember where that was.
Blue Rose
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

What level/upgrade of sickle is necessary to upgrade crops passed level 3?
acolyte
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

*LaI* wrote:How high do I need to get the weapon skills to get all recipes from the breads?

I think I read somewhere that level 20 works, but I can't remember where that was.
lv20 for all the weapon ultimate attack. not the recipe. I have lv22 long sword and I'm only allowed to learn up until the lv43 recipe.
*LaI*
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

acolyte wrote:
*LaI* wrote:How high do I need to get the weapon skills to get all recipes from the breads?

lv20 for all the weapon ultimate attack. not the recipe. I have lv22 long sword and I'm only allowed to learn up until the lv43 recipe.
Sounds like you need half the recipe level. Thanks :)
runefactor
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Ok, I need some help with Clorica's request to harvest all vegetables that aren't golden. I harvested bamboo sprout, bok choy, leek, radish, turnip, spinach, green pepper, carrot, potato, tomato, yam, corn, cucumber, pumpkin, onion, pink melon, pink turnip and cabbage. If flowers and fruit count, I've also harvested pom pom grass, autumn grass, fireflower, 4 leaf clover, lamp grass, cherry grass, charm blue, moondrop, toyherb, orange, pineapple and strawberry. What am I missing and where can I find the seeds for it?
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Does anyone know which elements can defeat "airror" on Maya Road?
All of the weapons I am currently using only heal them, and with the falling rocks, it's impossible to get very far without nearing death.
Luckily I have Dylas who actually does damage, it just takes forever.
acolyte
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:Does anyone know which elements can defeat "airror" on Maya Road?
All of the weapons I am currently using only heal them, and with the falling rocks, it's impossible to get very far without nearing death.
Luckily I have Dylas who actually does damage, it just takes forever.
Use magic or elemental weapons.
runefactor wrote:Ok, I need some help with Clorica's request to harvest all vegetables that aren't golden. I harvested bamboo sprout, bok choy, leek, radish, turnip, spinach, green pepper, carrot, potato, tomato, yam, corn, cucumber, pumpkin, onion, pink melon, pink turnip and cabbage. If flowers and fruit count, I've also harvested pom pom grass, autumn grass, fireflower, 4 leaf clover, lamp grass, cherry grass, charm blue, moondrop, toyherb, orange, pineapple and strawberry. What am I missing and where can I find the seeds for it?
Grape and hot hot fruit?