Rune Factory 4 - Questions, Answers and Info Thread

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
acolyte
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Asking unanswered questions..
acolyte wrote:How do you access revival cave? When do the trees get unblocked?

And does anyone know where is Silver Lake?
Mythlin wrote: Throbby Snapper is located on the second underground level lake of Cave Indra
Yellowtail, tuna and glitter snapper an all be found in Silver Lake, not sure about blowfish.
A Famous Pole at the very least is recommended for these high level rare fish, otherwise they'll bite and immediately escape. That being said, really beast fish. Their dish easily sell for 10k in your shop each. Great way to make money.
Where can I find Red and Blue? Is Red on the path blocked to the left of the rune crystals in autumn road? I thought I saw Red and Blue before but I didn't know what they were at the time
Last edited by acolyte on Oct 09, 2013 6:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LoveisSame333
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Jones gave me a request to go kill 3 King Wooly and it says they can be found in Autumn Road, but I looked everywhere and nothing. (Are they behind the trees that you can go through unless it's like the beginning of the month?)
runefactor
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Does anyone here have good glove recipes? The best one I have is the fire ones and I'm too lazy to grind my forging level up.
acolyte
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

runefactor wrote:Does anyone here have good glove recipes? The best one I have is the fire ones and I'm too lazy to grind my forging level up.
You will fail the forging if you don't have high enough forging level unfortunately
But you can try checking this out
Slowpoke
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

runefactor wrote:Does anyone here have good glove recipes? The best one I have is the fire ones and I'm too lazy to grind my forging level up.
Best way to grind, upgrade your weapons with iron

and then once it barely budges, start using copper.
Pen
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

acolyte wrote:Asking unanswered questions..
acolyte wrote:How do you access revival cave? When do the trees get unblocked?

And does anyone know where is Silver Lake?
Mythlin wrote: Throbby Snapper is located on the second underground level lake of Cave Indra
Yellowtail, tuna and glitter snapper an all be found in Silver Lake, not sure about blowfish.
A Famous Pole at the very least is recommended for these high level rare fish, otherwise they'll bite and immediately escape. That being said, really beast fish. Their dish easily sell for 10k in your shop each. Great way to make money.
Where can I find Red and Blue? Is Red on the path blocked to the left of the rune crystals in autumn road? I thought I saw Red and Blue before but I didn't know what they were at the time
Try running past the trees. I know it sounds crazy but at one point I tried and got past them, not sure if one tree disappeared or what... Silver Lake is also back there with Revival Cave, and from what I've heard the section in front of that cave is where Red appears. However, I actually stumbled across him in a field dungeon. He was at one of the boss spots with the circle-y thing that advances to the next level. Not sure how common that is, though. And idk about Blue.
MissTiraMissSu
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

acolyte wrote:
MissTiraMissSu wrote:
MissTiraMissSu wrote:So I'm in the Sechs Territory and I'm already at the airship so I must ask...
Spoiler:
Is there ANYWAY to get to the locked off areas that seem to correspond to the colors that allow you into the cave? Because I can't switch them and I'm getting annoyed.
Reposting for any advice to be given.
Sechs Territory? Which cave? There's a cave that you must go into before you can go to the airship.. Surely not this one?
The cave that you have to follow the main bad guy into. You have to go around and unlock two pillars, but there are some blocked off areas that I can't seem to find switches for and you can't unswitch the switches so I'm at a loss. I wanted to find the fishing spot and the field.
acolyte
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Pen wrote:Try running past the trees. I know it sounds crazy but at one point I tried and got past them, not sure if one tree disappeared or what... Silver Lake is also back there with Revival Cave, and from what I've heard the section in front of that cave is where Red appears. However, I actually stumbled across him in a field dungeon. He was at one of the boss spots with the circle-y thing that advances to the next level. Not sure how common that is, though. And idk about Blue.
My gawd.. running past the trees works..
So that where you were, Winter Field... How I wasted a season not finding you..
Kail-chan
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

LoveisSame333 wrote:Jones gave me a request to go kill 3 King Wooly and it says they can be found in Autumn Road, but I looked everywhere and nothing. (Are they behind the trees that you can go through unless it's like the beginning of the month?)
In autumn road by the place where all the giant blue crystals are there is a hidden exit to the left by trees. At first you may think it's not assesible but it is. Be consistant. Right when you get past the trees there's a clearing that should hold a giant wooly. That's your target
Lin
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

I keep crashing when I fight
Spoiler:
the fire dragon in part 2
... I don't know what to do. :(
Darkfaerie101
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

What level do you have to be in order to tame a monster? I want to get Marionetta seeing as it's the easiest boss to get, but I'm not sure if level 57 will be enough.
runefactor
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

acolyte wrote:
You will fail the forging if you don't have high enough forging level unfortunately
But you can try checking this out
Slowpoke wrote:
Best way to grind, upgrade your weapons with iron

and then once it barely budges, start using copper.
Thanks!
acolyte
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

At lv72 forging even the upgrade is still the best way
Btw does anyone know why my Miracle Axe recipe is greyed out even at lv72?
Ganhur
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Cooking Recipe bread is not working for me. The skill is L.86 and I still can't learn Pineapple Juice (L.81). Anyone can explain the reason why I can't learn anything from the bread anymore?
Bryght Knowledge
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Does Pico have a birthday, and could you give her gifts?

Is it possible to go dungeon crawling with both a tamed monster and a friendly villagers?

Do you get all the recipes for cooking, forging, crafting, and pharmacies from buying the recipe breads from Porcoline?

If I want large milks-eggs-furs, do I have to raise the levels of my cluckadoodles, woolies, and buffamoos?

How many monster barns can fit on my farm?

How many times could a monster barn be upgraded, and how many monsters could fit in maxed upgraded barn?

Is it possible to raise the levels of the villagers?