Rune Factory 4 - Questions, Answers and Info Thread

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Thanks for the answer to my question! Also, just hit the credits, how much more story is there after that? And where do i get the sword and shield flowers?
acolyte
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:Thanks for the answer to my question! Also, just hit the credits, how much more story is there after that? And where do i get the sword and shield flowers?
Still a pack of story waiting for you.
Sword and shield flowers - I linked it my Tips & Tricks link below -
melodyhina123
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Okay I'm a bit curious about this now so I figured I'd ask, but how long after you're married does it take for the child question get asked? or is it just out right random and could happen whenever?

Sorry if this has been asked before.
eyoto
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Fluffyfoo82 wrote:I am really really confused about the "running sign" event. You see, I've been told to follow Dolce, but the event I need to see first won't trigger because Forte and Illuminata are avoiding the area outside the florist's like the plague. When Forte is there, Illuminata is locked up in her shop and won't leave. When Illuminata is there (which is, like, a miracle because she's never outside that stupid shop), Forte is at the restaurant or at home. If it's the weather (which I am growing sick of, then, because every other non-festival day it's raining), then how do I get it to be sunny for once?
What time are those two usually in the same area?
Is it like a cutscene or do I just talk to them?
And lastly, the most important one about this is: What entrance to Melody street do I take? The upper stairs next to the grocery store, the lower stairs next to the florist's, or the path from the inn/restaurant/airship place? PLEASE help me, I have been stuck on this sub event and I have no idea how I got it. It's a pain in the butt because I need Forte to help me fight the chimera, and the only person that isn't "too busy" is Dr. Jones the big loser who dies after 2 hits. I just wish this sub event would go away, I am so sick of it and I don't even want to do it, but if I'm marrying Forte, I have to.
this ^^^^^^^^

I've been stuck on this stupid event since early on in the game and I've had to finish the first arc without any non monster party members because of it. I am also completely unable to trigger this thing and on the off chance Forte and Illuminata are around the flower shop (really rare because she seems to work the shop more than amber) nothing seems to happen
melodyhina123
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

eyoto wrote:
Fluffyfoo82 wrote:I am really really confused about the "running sign" event. You see, I've been told to follow Dolce, but the event I need to see first won't trigger because Forte and Illuminata are avoiding the area outside the florist's like the plague. When Forte is there, Illuminata is locked up in her shop and won't leave. When Illuminata is there (which is, like, a miracle because she's never outside that stupid shop), Forte is at the restaurant or at home. If it's the weather (which I am growing sick of, then, because every other non-festival day it's raining), then how do I get it to be sunny for once?
And lastly, the most important one about this is: What entrance to Melody street do I take? The upper stairs next to the grocery store, the lower stairs next to the florist's, or the path from the inn/restaurant/airship place? PLEASE help me, I have been stuck on this sub event and I have no idea how I got it. It's a pain in the butt because I need Forte to help me fight the chimera, and the only person that isn't "too busy" is Dr. Jones the big loser who dies after 2 hits. I just wish this sub event would go away, I am so sick of it and I don't even want to do it, but if I'm marrying Forte, I have to.
this ^^^^^^^^

I've been stuck on this stupid event since early on in the game and I've had to finish the first arc without any non monster party members because of it. I am also completely unable to trigger this thing and on the off chance Forte and Illuminata are around the flower shop (really rare because she seems to work the shop more than amber) nothing seems to happen

If I can put my 2 cents in, Try talking to the characters that are involved with the event if you haven't already. that's how I got through it.
eyoto
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

melodyhina123 wrote:
eyoto wrote:
this ^^^^^^^^

If I can put my 2 cents in, Try talking to the characters that are involved with the event if you haven't already. that's how I got through it.
Sweet « Mayor Thomas » I finally triggered this thing, not sure entirely what did it (I was just doing what I was doing before) maybe RNG finally got me.

When I was really trying to get this thing to trigger I skipped the entirety of Winter at one point (and eventually reloaded a save I had made in late Summer ...)

So just to throw out some details of what the conditions were like: Forte started standing in front of the Flower shop door and then Illuminata came running from another zone and stood near her. I exited the zone and came back and ran down (I came from the North entrance) and then the cutscene started! To make it clear I was already in the same zone it seemed to just actually trigger when I left and came back.

ss:

where Forte is standing is where she was standing still before I ran out of the screen and ran back .. seems to be the position she goes in for this to start it
Last edited by eyoto on Oct 09, 2013 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

can someone please give me the recipe for cookies + the cooking level ? thanks :heart:
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Does anyone know where mediparalysis is found? I'm level 160 and somehow STILL haven't happened upon it yet. I went back to every dungeon too and re-explored them too with no success. Can anyone help me out? Much appreciated!
gamegurl2736
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

What's an easy way to level up your taming skill? My skill level is 5 and I need it to be much higher.
fourside
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:can someone please give me the recipe for cookies + the cooking level ? thanks :heart:
Flour, Sweet Powder, Egg (S), Butter. Cooking Level 38. You cook it in the oven.
acolyte
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

gamegurl2736 wrote:What's an easy way to level up your taming skill? My skill level is 5 and I need it to be much higher.
As they say, brush and give gifts to your pets.
MissTiraMissSu
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

MissTiraMissSu wrote:So I'm in the Sechs Territory and I'm already at the airship so I must ask...
Spoiler:
Is there ANYWAY to get to the locked off areas that seem to correspond to the colors that allow you into the cave? Because I can't switch them and I'm getting annoyed.
Reposting for any advice to be given.
acolyte
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

MissTiraMissSu wrote:
MissTiraMissSu wrote:So I'm in the Sechs Territory and I'm already at the airship so I must ask...
Spoiler:
Is there ANYWAY to get to the locked off areas that seem to correspond to the colors that allow you into the cave? Because I can't switch them and I'm getting annoyed.
Reposting for any advice to be given.
Sechs Territory? Which cave? There's a cave that you must go into before you can go to the airship.. Surely not this one?
gamegurl2736
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

Where am I supposed to go after Idra Cave (I think it was called?). Arthur said something about winter cave in the southwest but I wasn't really paying attention... where can I find it?

EDIT: Nevermind~! Ahahaha.....:p
Last edited by gamegurl2736 on Oct 09, 2013 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

how can we get weapon/accessory bread+ for those endgame recipes? i have one in my inventory, unsure where it come from