Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Dec 10, 2017 4:25 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56
DidntJustGetThisGame
Post Posted: Dec 11, 2015 5:25 pm 
Anonymous Fish

Thanks for the replies folks. I stopped play RF4 in favor of Xenoblade X. Once I am done with that I plan on starting RF4 over. This time I'll make sure to have a back up save right before the 7 level.

Child of Horror
Post Posted: Aug 14, 2016 4:56 pm 
Anonymous Fish

Am I too late to this thread?
I probably am.
Oh well. But anyways, I know this is random chance and all that, but I'm at level 9 with Dolce, and I've been resetting for over an hour, made sure there were no sub events, and I've been continually pulling her over to teller I love her, and she still hasn't accepted my love confession! Damn Pico.
Any other advice?

Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Aug 14, 2016 4:58 pm 
Anonymous Fish

Child of Horror wrote:
I probably am.
Oh well. But anyways, I know this is random chance and all that, but I'm at level 9 with Dolce, and I've been resetting for over an hour, made sure there were no sub events, and I've been continually pulling her over to teller I love her, and she still hasn't accepted my love confession! Damn Pico.
Any other advice?

Oh yeah, and I should mention, I'm at the floating empire, with one door left.

Kaist
Post Posted: Aug 16, 2016 1:52 am 
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Anonymous Fish wrote:
Child of Horror wrote:
I probably am.
Any other advice?

Oh yeah, and I should mention, I'm at the floating empire, with one door left.

If you're not dating yet, keep trying. The RNG really is that bad.

If you're trying to trigger her marriage event, on the other hand, you may need to beat Arc 2 because she's a Guardian. You're not far away from that.

One thing people have noticed is that a bachelor/ette is more likely to accept your confession the day their heart level goes up, though I've not seen data so that could be confirmation bias. Maybe try boosting her to 10 and confessing?

« signature »
"I'm Elphaba- the other daughter. I'm beautifully tragic."

Fun Fishballs
Post Posted: Oct 28, 2016 9:54 pm 
Anonymous Fish

i missed a confession what to do pls. reply

NabicanEmpress
Post Posted: Dec 28, 2016 11:47 am 
Anonymous Fish

:lala: This guide is awesome!!! There was an article on exact requirements for each successive lover, but yes, basically hinges on luck ;-; Why, Leon, why?!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56