RF4 Marriage and Confession Guide - Read OP before posting

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Blue Rose wrote:
Shan O 123 wrote:I know u can date more the one person at a time but haw many?
As many as you want. So, if you wanted; you could date all of the guys or girls in the game.
runefactor wrote:
Shan O 123 wrote:I know u can date more the one person at a time but haw many?
You can date all six!

You're welcome fishy!
EDIT: Ninja'd
Cool thanks guys :)
---
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Wow, so many questions from people..Sorry about this.
Where do you take your boyfriend/girlfriend on dates? And if they ask you to go somewhere, is there a specific place your supposed to go?
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I was wanting to marry Leon, How do you trigger his marriage events, it would be really great if you could tell me how. and thanks for always being so helpful Rope!!! :lala:
Aria-Aerie
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

No problem Rope! Any way I can help out :lala:

To bad sub events aren't really triggering that much for me. I've only gotten two so far. ._. To bad it's completely random how to trigger them. Oh well.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

For the reset trick, is their response decided on the beginning of the day, or at the moment you ask them? I've tried it both ways, reset about 5 times a day, been trying for almost 20 days and they're still rejecting me :(
Dark Angel
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

I was wondering something... When you get the ring, can you show it to others and get motivational dialogue that you get in games like ToTT and SI? Like I didn't like it with ANB that their LP went down if you showed the ring to other people as in non marriageable townspeople. Like I want to show that to Porcoline. :heart: :heart: And Pico...
/slapped
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Uhmm could anyone help a Fishy get Dylas to accept my motherglubbing love ;0;

I just...I always wanted my own pony :3 also tomorrow is the firefly festival and I want to bring him with me while we watch fireflies and I make jokes about serenity and space pirates and stuff o.o

Lol but seriously. He is at 7 LP, idek why he doesn't want my love D;
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

A 30% chance at 7lp thta he will accept

i got lucky that both Forte and Amber accepted the first time and now just need to raise Dolce one more bar to try.
SakunoHaru
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

thanks for this helpful guide kirie! :heart:

now i can choose both of Leon, and Dylas //slapped
rice0319
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

I'm usually the one that want to see all the heart events for all the girls/boys in my HM file and in Rune Factory Stories I will get involve with every bachelorettes if I could. (Including Mei which take a lot of time to get that love snapper to a level 29 or so). However, when comes down to Rune Factory 4, can I still manage to date all of them and find one guy to get marry? I heard from other players, they said that once you started dating every single guys out there, then it will be so hard for you to triggered the very special guy's marriage sub event. Is that true? How can I make myself in a dating relationship with every single guys out there and watched all of their sub events and make a final decision of whoever I want to get marry with??
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

rice0319 wrote:I'm usually the one that want to see all the heart events for all the girls/boys in my HM file and in Rune Factory Stories I will get involve with every bachelorettes if I could. (Including Mei which take a lot of time to get that love snapper to a level 29 or so). However, when comes down to Rune Factory 4, can I still manage to date all of them and find one guy to get marry? I heard from other players, they said that once you started dating every single guys out there, then it will be so hard for you to triggered the very special guy's marriage sub event. Is that true? How can I make myself in a dating relationship with every single guys out there and watched all of their sub events and make a final decision of whoever I want to get marry with??
Nah, the sub-event happen randomly. So, dating everyone won't make it harder to get in comparison to only dating one. If you play as Frey, you can later refuse the guy's proposal and propose him back yourself later.

I was hareming in both my guy and girl datas, and thought it was worth it. Why only single-targetting when you have 12 stories to explore in depth?
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I am having a terrible time triggering Dolce's marriage sub event. Finished part 2, I have the large bed, her love points are past 10, and i have the engagement ring. Only thing i can think of is that i got the engagement ring recipe before getting the request from eliza and it still hasn't shown up on her list.

So i assume i have missed a required event somewhere? Or maybe my luck is just awful, so if anybody has trigger the marriage sub event i would love to know how.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:I am having a terrible time triggering Dolce's marriage sub event. Finished part 2, I have the large bed, her love points are past 10, and i have the engagement ring. Only thing i can think of is that i got the engagement ring recipe before getting the request from eliza and it still hasn't shown up on her list.

So i assume i have missed a required event somewhere? Or maybe my luck is just awful, so if anybody has trigger the marriage sub event i would love to know how.
I also have been on way more than 3 dates. Forgot about that one.
Mecha-Lollipop

Post  Posted:

Do they have to be at 10LP to start triggering the events for marriage or higher?
I just got Dylas at about 10 1/2 LP. I walk around the town every day but haven't triggered anything yet. Maybe I need to go on more dates? I've been on two with him.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I've gone through 8 sub-events and none of them have Forte as the center ;-;