Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Jun 18, 2018 10:41 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
runefactor
Post Posted: Nov 10, 2013 2:49 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I think Doug released all his angst in the first arc, because his marriage event isn't really angsty.

Thanks for more walkthroughs, guys!

And thanks for making this thread a sticky!

rachellion
Post Posted: Nov 11, 2013 4:57 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Wooooo sticky threead :lala:

A Porco and an Elf:
Go the bottom of the plaza where Illuminata is standing while Porco is listed as in Selphia Plain on the map. Talk to Illuminata for a scene
Talk to Illuminata and Porco
Go to Meg's house for a scene
Complete!

Reeeeaaallllyyyy short event. I thought there was more to it but NOPE :lol:

Larien Kalimor
Post Posted: Nov 12, 2013 4:56 am 
New Seedling
New Seedling

I've done the event It's a Mistery and I noticed that the steps were not on the first page.

It's a Mistery:
Spoiler:
Steps:
1. After unlocking the town event, enter Kiel's house. Watch the event.
2. The next day, go to Kiel's house. Watch another event.
3. The next day, pass in front of Bado's shop. Frey/Lest will hear something and enter the shop.
4. Leave the shop.
5. Enter the shop again. Iluminata will be there this time.
6. The next day, go to Kiel's house. Iluminata will be in front of the house. Watch the last event.

I'm not sure whose conversation unlocked the event, but I believe it was Nancy's.

Newt
Post Posted: Nov 12, 2013 3:40 pm 
Anonymous Fish

I finished everything in the "shiny memories" town event but it won't leave!! do I have to finish arc 2 to wake up venti because she is a participant

runefactor
Post Posted: Nov 12, 2013 4:27 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Newt wrote:
I finished everything in the "shiny memories" town event but it won't leave!! do I have to finish arc 2 to wake up venti because she is a participant

No. Just like I said in the first post, Ventuswill isn't needed to trigger Shiny Memories.

Thanks for the guides!

PiplupPeanut
Post Posted: Nov 12, 2013 4:34 pm 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Newt wrote:

Are you sure you've finished it? The scene where
Spoiler:
Venti saves Doug from falling with magic
seems like it would be the end of it, but you have to enter the Town Square the next day through the door in your room for the final scene.

rachellion
Post Posted: Nov 15, 2013 6:32 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Ugh. Just finished It's a Mystery! and just... I really don't like Illuminata :( So obnoxious. Hopefully I trigger the pregnancy event soon and other less frustrating town events :lol:

Anon
Post Posted: Nov 15, 2013 8:38 pm 
Anonymous Fish

You can actually trigger an event with Doug in it even if he is hospitalized. I just triggered the event "Get It Together" when he's suppose to be resting in the clinic....

ShiniSnowDemon
Post Posted: Nov 17, 2013 11:24 am 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

um I saw two of the events in the "not dating list" and I`m dating them, I just saw the convincing Arthur to rest one(which was hilarious! omg Porco xD ) and earlier I saw Kiel`s color one, oh and maybe the Dylas chasing that guy away one too, but that was a few days ago and I cant remember if I was or not then...

EDIT: and Leon just finished teaching me some of the old language, I`m dating him too

Revey
Post Posted: Nov 18, 2013 5:11 pm 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

i've got a question about romance events. the last town event i got was dylas' smile practice event, and i've now found another event day but no matter how many times i sleep with dylas in my party, he will not leave the party saying he has things to do. is it possible to get two romance events for the same person in a row? or do i have to settle for an event involving other people and try and trigger dylas' marriage event the next time i find an event day?

ShiniSnowDemon
Post Posted: Nov 18, 2013 5:16 pm 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Revey wrote:
i've got a question about romance events. the last town event i got was dylas' smile practice event, and i've now found another event day but no matter how many times i sleep with dylas in my party, he will not leave the party saying he has things to do. is it possible to get two romance events for the same person in a row? or do i have to settle for an event involving other people and try and trigger dylas' marriage event the next time i find an event day?

I`m having trouble understanding what you mean... I know that you always have to finish an event before you can start another, and events wont show up until you`ve started it by talking to the person involved, and I`ve had Kiel in my party before, he left, I finished his event, brought him back into my party, and have him leave for another event before a different event triggered, if that`s what you mean?

Revey
Post Posted: Nov 18, 2013 5:40 pm 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

ShiniSnowDemon wrote:
I`m having trouble understanding what you mean... I know that you always have to finish an event before you can start another, and events wont show up until you`ve started it by talking to the person involved, and I`ve had Kiel in my party before, he left, I finished his event, brought him back into my party, and have him leave for another event before a different event triggered, if that`s what you mean?

let me clarify: i completed the dylas "smile practice" event and since then it's been a week in-game time (the last week of winter has an event every other day so triggering an event is impossible, i'm pretty sure) and it's now the second of spring which i've determined is a guaranteed event day. every time i sleep and wake up on this day after resetting, i always trigger some town event and i've gotten general ones involving lots of people and i've gotten specific romance ones, but none of these events include dylas (indicated by him not leaving my party, no matter who i talk to on the event day or how many times i reset). what i'm wondering is, since the last town event i participated in was a dylas event, is it impossible for the next event i trigger to include him? do you need to do sub events involving other people a few times before you can do the marriage event following a bachelor's prerequisite sub event? or do i just have to be patient and keep resetting?

ShiniSnowDemon
Post Posted: Nov 18, 2013 6:21 pm 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Revey wrote:
let me clarify: i completed the dylas "smile practice" event and since then it's been a week in-game time (the last week of winter has an event every other day so triggering an event is impossible, i'm pretty sure) and it's now the second of spring which i've determined is a guaranteed event day. every time i sleep and wake up on this day after resetting, i always trigger some town event and i've gotten general ones involving lots of people and i've gotten specific romance ones, but none of these events include dylas (indicated by him not leaving my party, no matter who i talk to on the event day or how many times i reset). what i'm wondering is, since the last town event i participated in was a dylas event, is it impossible for the next event i trigger to include him? do you need to do sub events involving other people a few times before you can do the marriage event following a bachelor's prerequisite sub event? or do i just have to be patient and keep resetting?

hmmmm.... idk for sure but I dont think there`s a lock on seeing a certain event right after another, always having an event trigger on a certain day is interesting, never heard of that, I`ve always just time skipped, but I`m also just working on my file to unlock the cut scenes, so I dont have anything to worry about on the file, I`d just keep resetting, maybe after you try and if it doesn`t work go and see what event you did trigger, maybe an event always happening then was only coincidence, I haven`t done in depth research on the mechanics of events so I only so much ^^;

rachellion
Post Posted: Nov 19, 2013 5:33 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

I keep triggering Illuminata based sub events and I want to stab things :evil: I just got the Florist By Day, Sleuth by Night event and just... REALLY, Illuminata? « What The Eggplant »? :roll:

@Revey:
You want to trigger Dylas's marriage event, correct? You have to go on three dates with him while you're dating in order to see it. You can trigger town events with the same villager one after another (I just triggered 3 in a row and they ALL included Illuminata, for instance), but it's completely random. As long as you do the pre-req event and have the dates done and Dylas is at least 10LP, you have a chance of triggering the marriage event, but that will also be random and competing for other events. Sometimes it's better to do the other events so there's more of a chance his will show up.

rice0319
Post Posted: Nov 21, 2013 1:03 pm 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

How do I activated the third and final segments of the game. I have Dylas with 12 hearts and Amber with 8 hearts and I have been taken them every single day of my game times, I just can't triggered the Memories event~~ Need Help!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next