What is your favorite weapon?

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
kikuichimonji
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

I'm just curious as to what people are using to fight the monsters...I perfer Heaven Asunder myself. What do you like?
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

It depends where you are in the game. My favorite one to use is Chaos Blade. If you haven't gotten, well, everything, and are not high leveled, the best weapon is Luck Blade. Always go for the critical hit weapons! :) I don't really use any other form of weapons. Good luck! You need to have access to Misty Bloom cave to make the Chaos Blade, though...
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

well, that's just a suggestion. I'll have to make a Heaven Assunder. I'm curious. lol I actually used the luck blade to defeat the last boss. :) gotta start working on that heaven assunder now! :|
Crazy DAC
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I alway use the Broadsword, never change to anything else until finished main story. :|
Lufia4
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

... Watering can.... because every time I walk into a cave I always forget to switch it to whatever sword, and watering can seems to do good too (at times)..... hahaha...

But anyways, probably platinum sword.
Last edited by Lufia4 on Oct 20, 2008 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BunnyWinx
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Rune Sword & Rune Shield. :3 Put a lot of effort into crafting them, and they look cool, too. Plus, how could I not use the equipment that is the game's namesake?
featura
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

Rune Saber is a fave of mine. No matter where I go, it's one of weapons I carry with me. :D
Kaud
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

I have to say the Snow Crown because I love the way it looks. I usually use the Rune blade though.
Vortex138
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

The Luck Blade. That is until I get the Smash Sword. :P
DarkAsunder
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

the heaven asunder ***cough, cough darkasunder***
Deviruu
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

I've just used the wind sword and the platinum sword. The platinum sword works very well. ^^
kikuichimonji
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:My favorite one to use is Chaos Blade.
The Chaos Blade is very convinient when trying to mass obtain items from monsters. I use it a lot when i'm hunting devil's blood or magic crystals. :)
Mist_Cutie
Disabled: User Name Change

Post  Posted:

I wuv the star saber, you gotta love its quick 5-hit combo... :P I also like the platinum sword, since I have a platinum shield :P
DarkAsunder
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

it only takes 1 hit to kill the monsters on the last level with my asunder
WorMzy
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Just entered Greed cave, using a Needle Spear as my preferred weapon, though I do have a Defender too.