Two children?

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
Shay
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

So I found this cheat that lets you unlock every character in IOH. When I used it, there were two child icons on my house. And the baby in the bed was a boy, and my first baby was a girl. Also, I was looking at unlockables on a site, and it said after 5 years someone has another baby. And it does the same for both hero and heroine with hubby/wife. Anyone else had this/what do you think about it? I'm no good with words or expressing things, so if this seems a little choppy/worded weird, thats why. xD
Hagaren
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Um... I'm having difficulty understanding what you mean. So, you got a code to get every character, then two children appeared in your house? Considering you can only have one child ever in the game, I don't think the site that said you can have another child after five years is reliable, unless I misunderstood what you're trying to say.
Xadecas
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Possibly they mean by every character it means every character available, even the two children? (By using the cheat, instead of having just one of the kids you get them both?)

I've never heard of the other rivals having kids though. I just know of the merchant's and carpenter's kids.
natsume_girl
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Whats this cheat??
lemo_the_lemon
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

^You'd prolly need Action Replay.

If you have the two children at the same time do they overlap each other? O.o Wouldn't they sleep in the same place in their bed and walk around in the exact same pattern?
prettysanho
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

lemo_the_lemon wrote:^You'd prolly need Action Replay.

If you have the two children at the same time do they overlap each other? O.o Wouldn't they sleep in the same place in their bed and walk around in the exact same pattern?
So you wouldn't even really have two children...but you would. Mind-boggling!
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

...you can't have 2 kids?

There are no cheats in the actual game, but I'd like to try and have two.
Actually, I don't care. I just want my kid to look more like my husband. I'm tired of brown hair!
Mark and Julia's kid would be blond!
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I found this on Neoseeker:
After you get married, 5 years later shes gives birth to another child.
It sounds like a rumor, but it sounds like no one in this thread has reached it to year 5?
Or it sounds like this only works for the boy file :roll: ...