The Official 5-Gifting Guide

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
Melody Muse
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Thank you so much! This is very helpful!
mlc-neochick-14
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

This is uber usefull. THANK YOU =) I really like this. thanks again it's really helpfull. I didn't know what to give everyone and omg this help. Now I can get more islands. YAY
wtf_r_u_doin
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

And all this time I thought they only accepted loved gifts...
Newbie Needs a Name
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Ok, I went to the main site and I read this entire thread and I didn't see Alisa listed. (If I missed it, I apologize.) So what does Nathan's ward like?
Melody Muse
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Newbie Needs a Name wrote:Ok, I went to the main site and I read this entire thread and I didn't see Alisa listed. (If I missed it, I apologize.) So what does Nathan's ward like?
All I know is that she likes ice cream, sorry. For a while Alisa and Dirk were secret bachelor(ette)s, so we weren't sure if they were wooable. But in SI she likes icecream (her favorite), and flowers and chestnuts. It might be different in TV, but I am sure the icecream is a good bet!
Newbie Needs a Name
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Melody Muse wrote:All I know is that she likes ice cream, sorry. For a while Alisa and Dirk were secret bachelor(ette)s, so we weren't sure if they were wooable. But in SI she likes ice cream (her favorite), and flowers and chestnuts. It might be different in TV, but I am sure the ice cream is a good bet!
Thanks much! I just got the recipe and I'll try that in a couple days.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

What's gelatin? :?:
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Will gives you a firefly flower for your birthday, not red grass.and you can also get it from the rabbits I beleive.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Wow, thanks! Very helpful! K, question: I'm trying to get the head of household sunstone from Lily, and she's at three hearts, but the event won't trigger! Do I really have to get the 5 gift sunstone first, or am I just coming at the wrong time? Really want to get Mystic island up, ASAP, so I can marry 1. Vaughn 2. Will or 3. Denny, I haven't decided yet, LOL, so PLEEEEEEEASE help!!!!! :shock:
Naty17
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:What's gelatin? :?:
Gelatin is this candy stuff that you can find in the mine on Volcano island. To get it, you have to water the lava three times in a row. Most lava globs contain gelatin, but some unlucky ones are a waste of time, and don't contain a thing. :? Lava globs can contain up to 3 pieces of gelatin, and these are very useful for gifts, especially if you're trying to get the 5 gift sunstones!
Hope I helped! :P
HMluver1299
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

:heart: Thanks! SOO helpful!
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:Will gives you a firefly flower for your birthday, not red grass.and you can also get it from the rabbits I beleive.
Actually, he gives you a Red Magicgrass FLOWER. Not to be confused with red grass itself.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote: Actually, he gives you a Red Magicgrass FLOWER. Not to be confused with red grass itself.
Sorry, the villagers actually can give you one of 3 gifts. Will gives you a Red Magic flower, a Firefly flower or a Pinkcat flower.
gentlegirlfarmer1228
Disabled: By request

Post  Posted:

VERY helpful... thanks a bunch! it's okay if Mark won't give me sunstones. He will forever be my fave SI bachelor.
TheMegg009
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

THANK YOU! It is very Very VERY VERY helpful!