I have Firefox & Chrome. (Problem is SOLVED)

For comments about the UNoT website and its player guides.
Rissa
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

EDIT: Problem has been solved by a super awesome Ushian! Thank you!

Be logged in on both browsers? I use Firefox mainly for RF + 3DS / Console Harvest Moon games as I keep the pages of the guides open. But I'm unsure if it's against the rules if I'm on two browsers. I.E. Instead of using one browser for guides and the other for forums, if I could log into forums on Firefox as well... Using this username, obviously.

I didn't know if it would be detected as a "second account" or seen by mods as a possibly hacked account. I wanted to ask before being logged in on both since I would rather not cause any problems. ^^

I use both Firefox & Chrome daily, but for different things. Chrome is where I go to non-Fogu (except for Forums here.) Or other game sites and Firefox is where I've been using SoS: Trio of Towns guide. I go onto the forums too, but I'm worried about posting from two different browsers as I don't know what it looks like if it looks like multiple logins. I don't want to break any rules. I would use just one browser, but Chrome is super slow with Youtube & loading pages. Firefox is great with loading and youtube, which is great since I watch LPs of the same HM game when I'm playing my game. But it gets frustrating (first world problems, I know.) to have to keep both browsers open. My laptop is acting like it's a delicate flower made by a diva. It will freeze, lag, or in some cases completely shut itself down.

If I can't have both browsers open & logged in, please let me know. I can figure something out if necessary. Thank you for your time, and I anxiously await an answer. :lala:
Last edited by Rissa on Aug 07, 2017 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WorMzy
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

You can log in to as many web browsers as you like. You can even log in on multiple devices (PC/Laptop/Phone/Toaster) if you're really feeling adventurous.

It won't show up as multiple accounts, because you're only using one username. It may not even show up as multiple IP addresses to the mod team if all your devices are connected to the same router.
Rissa
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

WorMzy wrote:You can log in to as many web browsers as you like. You can even log in on multiple devices (PC/Laptop/Phone/Toaster) if you're really feeling adventurous.

It won't show up as multiple accounts, because you're only using one username. It may not even show up as multiple IP addresses to the mod team if all your devices are connected to the same router.
Thank you so much! I'm SO relieved!
(and hehe... toaster. :3
I see what you did there.)

My problem has been solved~ YAY!