Gift Giving Guide for Villagers (In progress!)

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
Miles Tails Prower
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Getting Felix and Marian's FP up is probably the most difficult I've ever faced. I've given Felix a 4-Season Wine while equipped with the Purple Ring and it only gave him +150 FP.

No matter what alcohol I give him, it always gives +150. I think he doesn't have a favorite item.. Same with Marian. It's really frustrating, because almost every other character is leaps and bounds easier to get FP with. Take Claude for instance. Give him Cherry Tea and he gets FP fast. Since I'm trying to woo Antoinette, I have plenty of Cherry tea lying around. Felix, Marian.. Not so much. I've tried everything. I don't know what to do *sigh*.
XxangelxX
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Joan likes eggs. Felix likes red magic flower/wine.

Also Stuart likes rocks/stones. You should get some gift information from the sticky guide.
CopperKaNikki
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Joan dislikes mint, lavender, and yellow damselflies.
CopperKaNikki
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Miles Tails Prower wrote:Getting Felix and Marian's FP up is probably the most difficult I've ever faced. I've given Felix a 4-Season Wine while equipped with the Purple Ring and it only gave him +150 FP.

No matter what alcohol I give him, it always gives +150. I think he doesn't have a favorite item.. Same with Marian. It's really frustrating, because almost every other character is leaps and bounds easier to get FP with. Take Claude for instance. Give him Cherry Tea and he gets FP fast. Since I'm trying to woo Antoinette, I have plenty of Cherry tea lying around. Felix, Marian.. Not so much. I've tried everything. I don't know what to do *sigh*.
Marian LOVES chamomile.
Miles Tails Prower
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

CopperKaNikki wrote:
Miles Tails Prower wrote:Getting Felix and Marian's FP up is probably the most difficult I've ever faced. I've given Felix a 4-Season Wine while equipped with the Purple Ring and it only gave him +150 FP.

Marian LOVES chamomile.
Her Favorite item is Chamomile? seriously? If that's the case she's the easiest character in the game to raise FP with.

Now if I could only find Felix's Favorite item. Wine and red Magic Grass is too difficult to get since Grass is Season specific and Wine is time consuming to make...
popochan
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

Felix seems to like egg over rice too. But not much. (Grr... it's pain in the butt to find his b-day gift for the first year.)
annako
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this already, but even though the guide says Stuart likes grasshoppers in general, the only grasshopper he actually likes is the Hira grasshopper. =/

But I'm still in my first year, so maybe I haven't caught all the grasshoppers available. But for every year 1 grasshopper, he's only liked the hira one.
Allizhon
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Wilbur loves mushroom dishes.
Maykie
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Updated!
annako
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Raul hates sweets too. x'D I tried giving him chocolate cookies for winter harmony (LOL) and he was all "are you serious?! This is mean! D':"
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Here's a list of what I think are the villagers' favorites:

Joan: Fruit Sandwich
Marian: Herb Spaghetti
Raul: Croquette
Isaac: Jelly Bread
Claire: Pickled Olives
Kevin: Big Pincer Beetle
Lauren: Yam Dessert
Cindy: Donut
Ethel: Fruit Shiratama

It's still incomplete, but more might come later.
popochan
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

Felix also likes cheese croquette.
Higanzakura
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Stuart also likes Piggyback Locust ^^
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Stuart likes hira grasshoppers, longheaded locusts, and piggyback locusts.
Nellie told me her favorite color is yellow.
Felix loves hot curry
Been successful raising Cindys fp with eggs
Gabihime
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

What sort of curry is hot curry? Just any sort of curry? I'm looking for a nice gift to raise Felix's FP with. Has anyone found a gift for Felix in the 500 FP range? Is curry in that range?