Hearts bug?

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
Desichou
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Hello everyone, first sorry for my truly bad english..., i'm in second year /fall and I throw my sights on Antoinette (Angel in the French version) from the first day.

It took me a year to have the first heart (I don't speak the color change but when you look at the information on the characters with the library) by offering tea / flowers every day and this morning, I turn on my DS and ... it's the end of the world, despair, horrible !!! I have no heart! bug? I missed something? the exact date of the disaster is : Fall 3 (Saturday)

Is there someone to help me understand why and how? I love this game, but after xx hours of game, if I lost all hopes to marry this person, I would not have the strength to start the game from the beginning !

I'll take all helps and i really thanks the person who will answer to my message :heart:
Cherry Blossom
Disabled: By request

Post  Posted:

Have you been ignoring her?
The hearts go down if you ignore people.
SomeOne24
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

You play French version?Maybe there is a bug in that version...I have not experience this before,I play English version.

How about the other villagers that you have been talking+gifting everyday for one year?If you didnt miss any day talking and giving gift every single day,it wont be very hard to earn hearts..

For Antoinette,I suggest giving frogs,which is FREE and can be easily found during rainy days.When it rains,search everywhere,and catch as many frogs as possible.(or chocolate which is quite cheap.)

Then,everyday,talk to her(+100fp) and give a frog to her(+150fp ),you earn 250fp per day.
1 heart in library = 6552 FP.
6552 FP divide by 250FP=26.xxx days
Which mean at this rate,(theoritcally...),you will earn her first :heart: in one month.

If just talk to her EVERYDAY,+100FP per day,you will still get her first heart in 65days(2-3 month).
If you take one year to do that,that means you ignored her before(didnt talk to her more than one week) or there is a bug...

I am in 2nd year summer and most villagers whom I talk and give gift often have at least 5 heart,some even full hearts.Antoinette has 8 hearts.