500,000 in 26 in game days

Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I need to earn 500,000 in the time I have left of the month. Problems include: I'm in Bluebell with a cherry tree and fertilizer in my Konohana field, I don't have any makers, and it's spring. I would like to earn the money by the end of the season, because I accepted the house renovation request without realizing how much the expansion cost, and now it's either complete the request or waste a construction request. Is this possible?
I'm in spring of year 3.
Mabbie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Without any makers? I don't think you can. I accepted the 'wrong' construction request once too.... it sucks, but it's only for one season.
Angelic
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Yeah Mabbie is right on that ^^"

Unless you have barns full to the brim with 5-product producing animals... no way. You definitely need the seed maker at least to start earning the big bucks.

If you had the seed maker and 5-star pineapples to grow, that goal of money might be achievable, but even then I'm not sure =/
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

It is very possible, you just might have to dedicate several days to the effort, and it requires you to have a fair amount of money on hand...but if you have say 300k available, in potentially just 5 days, you could make more than your 500k goal. It's time consuming and you'll need every bit of inventory space you can muster, but simply.....buy as many 99 stacks of flour as you can cram into your cart and hold on your person, saving one slot and turn it all into bread which you then sell(don't bother with anything else, it's not worth it...I tried). The profit off just half a star flour turning into 2 and a half star bread is what my estimate is based on. If Diego sells better flour in what year you are I'm sure it'll take even less time.