Jealousy points are stupid

Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]
SilverStar_Karuminu
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

The jealousy point thing is stupid! Why do I have to apologize to all the other guys now and then for being in a relationship, getting married, and having a kid with my chosen spouse?! It's stupid and makes your character look submissive. "Oh! I'm sorry I didn't fall for you and marry you instead and had your babies!" Wouldn't it make more sense for them to be happy for me? I don't see this jealousy « Puppy Doodoo » in any of the other Harvest Moon games I've played.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

they are clearly incels and nice guys :lol:
Robinstar
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Yeah, it seems pretty dumb that they’re all still getting jealous over you being with your spouse after you’re already married. Especially the baby part. Like, okay, I guess there are people like that in real life, but jeez. ALL of the candidates being like that is ridiculous. Makes it seem that everyone is automatically in love with the mc without ever actually being involved with them.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Robinstar wrote:Yeah, it seems pretty dumb that they’re all still getting jealous over you being with your spouse after you’re already married. Especially the baby part. Like, okay, I guess there are people like that in real life, but jeez. ALL of the candidates being like that is ridiculous. Makes it seem that everyone is automatically in love with the mc without ever actually being involved with them.
Oh man, i'm having bad fanfic flashbacks all of a sudden.
Sir Stardust
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Bluie wrote:
Robinstar wrote:Yeah, it seems pretty dumb that they’re all still getting jealous over you being with your spouse after you’re already married. Especially the baby part. Like, okay, I guess there are people like that in real life, but jeez. ALL of the candidates being like that is ridiculous. Makes it seem that everyone is automatically in love with the mc without ever actually being involved with them.
Oh man, i'm having bad fanfic flashbacks all of a sudden.
Ech.

Yup, that's why I pretty much just stopped talking to the other candidates after I got married.
Getaris
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

How dare you go out with your spouse, I thought we were friends.
Sir Stardust

Post  Posted:

Getaris wrote:How dare you go out with your spouse, I thought we were friends.
Well Ash, if you'd talk about more than your obsession with your sister and my husband, maybe we'd still talk. >.>
Miku134
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

It is a bit ridiculous. However I used to find it really funny in AWL if you actually make an effort to raise all the girls affection, and then they got incredibly angry with you for marrying someone else along with their families. Think that happened in other games too but can't remember which... Back to Nature maybe?
Getaris
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Now in stardew valley if you decide to date either all the guys or all the girls, they’ll end up hating you forever.