Seliana
Banned: Rom Support Request

Post  Posted:

I love Kamil!! :heart: I want to buy this game but I have only DS Lite :(
Tgainsbrough
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Seliana wrote:I love Kamil!! :heart: I want to buy this game but I have only DS Lite :(
Harvest Moon Tale of Two Towns is available for both the DS and the 3DS so you DS Lite will be able to play the DS version. That is good because the 3DS version is glitchy.
Cherry Blossom
Disabled: By request

Post  Posted:

It's not really glitchy, just laggy.
TheBloodRed
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Can this thread be updated with the Western names as well? This would make it easier to find people as I don't exactly know everyone by how they look yet. Thanks for your hard work though! :D
Sweetheart...!
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

LOLOLOLOL HOWARD'S FACE!!!!! (The second one) LOLOLOLOL
Tgainsbrough
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Cherry Blossom wrote:It's not really glitchy, just laggy.
Yours may not be but I actually sent mine in because I could reproduce the glitch 3 times on the same day. There does happen to be a sufficient amount of lag but there is a massive glitch occurring at the mountains if you do too much during the game. Natsume says in my game they got it to occur 1 out of every three times they tried it. So the game does glitch and sometimes within minutes of starting up the game again which can be very frustrating.
Night's Diamond
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

Thank you for doing this! :lala:
blaze_fire12
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Tgainsbrough wrote:
Cherry Blossom wrote:It's not really glitchy, just laggy.
Yours may not be but I actually sent mine in because I could reproduce the glitch 3 times on the same day. There does happen to be a sufficient amount of lag but there is a massive glitch occurring at the mountains if you do too much during the game. Natsume says in my game they got it to occur 1 out of every three times they tried it. So the game does glitch and sometimes within minutes of starting up the game again which can be very frustrating.
I'm glad I have the DS version then :D
Celestia
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Thank you for the sprites, but I noticed they aren't complete. Will anyone ever complete this?
BlueTrillium
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

You can see most (maybe even all) of the character sprites on the character pages in Cher's site.

http://www.fogu.com/hm10
clefairykid
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Sweetheart...! wrote:LOLOLOLOL HOWARD'S FACE!!!!! (The second one) LOLOLOLOL
I had that moment when I saw that face for the first time in the game too XD ahaha Possibly the most hilarious facial expression I've yet to encounter in any HM game :P

Also, the male MC looks really good now I see him here... I think the female one comes across as almost a little...plain? Maybe.. or it could be just the clothes, maybe I'll like her more when I unlock some more clothes.... now I'm thinking of being a guy in my second save file, so I can have the best of both worlds :D Then I can go after the Oracle for a challenge, since she is the cutest bachelorette I think, at least from seeing her images.
smile_of_awesome
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

...Hm? I can't see most of them! it just says 'image'.
GYAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! i want to use these so bad but i can't see them!! :(
Yasui
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Mucho:

Image Image Image

Fucho:

Image Image Image

Lucho

Image Image Image

This three doesn't look the same in my game.
sweetstuff6789
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

The sprites of those three were edited outside of Japan so that they weren't as offensive. Hence why they have huge noses and no eyes here, but smaller noses and little eyes in the game.
Yasui
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

sweetstuff6789 wrote:The sprites of those three were edited outside of Japan so that they weren't as offensive. Hence why they have huge noses and no eyes here, but smaller noses and little eyes in the game.
It's kinda dumb.... The only thing that be offensive is Lucho big teethes. But not really.