Tale of Two Towns Fishing Guide

Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]
norelationstojfk
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Lucaspontes wrote:I can say that Large Char, Eel, Sea Bass, Funa and Large Funa can be found in Spring.
Alright, all of those are accounted for, and I went ahead and put the season Fall in for the fish I caught in the fall. I just would have liked to have waited until we knew all the seasons they were to put them down. For now just the ones we know for sure are a fine place to start.
Lucaspontes
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

norelationstojfk wrote:I just would have liked to have waited until we knew all the seasons they were to put them down.
I guessed so, just wanted to make it easier than having to search on all my posts to see which fish are caught on spring. And thanks for all the hard work ^^
norelationstojfk
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Lucaspontes wrote:
norelationstojfk wrote:I just would have liked to have waited until we knew all the seasons they were to put them down.
I guessed so, just wanted to make it easier than having to search on all my posts to see which fish are caught on spring. And thanks for all the hard work ^^
No problem :) I could do something similar with other information that's a little scattered, like the critters (because that wiki page about it doesn't make much sense to me :lol: )
Lunadora
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I just got a Small Black Bass, it is summer, it is raining, it is morning (10 am) and I was at Konohana stream, right side.
EDIT: The rain stopped (1 PM) and I found another Small Black Bass on Bluebell Stream, lower side.
Jazzrat
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Large icefish is caught in spring. Bluebell hi
    gh mountain

Large loach is in summer. Konohana high mountain

Large bluegill in winter. Konohana waterfall upper

All caught with master rod.
    Lucaspontes
    Ultimate Farming Fanatic
    Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I caught a Large Icefish at Spring 29, 6:30 pm, sunny weather, with the Master Rod at Konohana Waterfall (Lower).
    Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Can you really find an "icefish" by handfishing in spring? Never saw one.
    norelationstojfk
    Huggy Chickens
    Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:Can you really find an "icefish" by handfishing in spring? Never saw one.
    Yes, because I have, but you're even more likely to catch an Icefish with your fishing rod in the spring. It's still possible to catch them hand fishing, but they're rarer than most fish.

I haven't established a rarity measurement for the fish yet, but there are some fish you'll be catching more than others. I thought it was most important to figure out where the fish were and when they could be caught before we get into deciding which ones are rare and which ones are common.
    Lucaspontes
    Ultimate Farming Fanatic
    Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Caught a Large Loach and Large Sea Bass at Summer 1, sunny weather, with the Master Rod at Konohana Waterfall (Lower).
    norelationstojfk
    Huggy Chickens
    Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

All contributions up to this point have been accounted for :) We're almost there, just a few more fish that need to be found.

Edit: I'm studying a Japanese wiki-page of fishing to see what information I can extract from it.
    norelationstojfk
    Huggy Chickens
    Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Double posting just to say: There's only 2 things missing from this guide! We need to find where you can find a Large Snakehead and where you can find a Mackerel!
    Lucaspontes
    Ultimate Farming Fanatic
    Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

^If I'm lucky enough to get a storm, I will look everywhere to see if I can get Mackerel. And I see you have put info on Giant Huchen... if I manage to catch the Salamander and Turtle this summer, I will try catching it ^^
    norelationstojfk
    Huggy Chickens
    Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Lucaspontes wrote:^If I'm lucky enough to get a storm, I will look everywhere to see if I can get Mackerel. And I see you have put info on Giant Huchen... if I manage to catch the Salamander and Turtle this summer, I will try catching it ^^
    Sounds good, mate. That Japanese Wiki was a little hard to crack but I managed to figure out most of it except for the two we're still missing.
    vteam
    Wacky Weed Puller
    Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

I would just like to add that you can catch Legendary Treasure using the regular rod. And fish fossil I caught during a rainy day too. Not sure if that will help. :)
    norelationstojfk
    Huggy Chickens
    Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

vteam wrote:I would just like to add that you can catch Legendary Treasure using the regular rod. And fish fossil I caught during a rainy day too. Not sure if that will help. :)
    Thanks on the Legendary Treasure. And fish fossil can be caught under either Rain or Sunny weather at night.