Question about planting crops

Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]
capaul
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Melian wrote:I always had the curiosity to know what did PSN stand for, hehehe. I wouldn't do the dowloading thing, like I said, the PSP is my brothers. But, if I ever come across a B&G I could try that. I didn't know it was a remake, not that it was for PSP.
Its actually a port of BtN and BtN for girls, never released in NA. They combined them into one cart. Unfortunately, the port isn't as good as the original or the psn version as some features were removed.

If you have a ps3, the game is playable on there as well.
Cocovet
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I water my plants at 6:30 am and 6:00 pm.To make it better you use fertilizer.
ReyDelEmpire
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Cocovet wrote:I water my plants at 6:30 am and 6:00 pm.To make it better you use fertilizer.
Thanks a lot. My crops usually come out not being worth as much as it could. Since most of my plants are in Konohana I forget to water them and then I'm like 'I'm not going over that mountain again.' Sometimes I forget to put my animals in for the night aswell :(
BlueTrillium
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I keep my regular (seasonal) crops on the Konohana farm, and then I water them right away in the morning - if I don't live in Konohana, I sleep over at the Konohana Town Hall so I can still water the Konohana farm right away.

Then I do my daily routine of the rounds of both villages and foraging, and come back and water the crops a second time whenever I get back to Konohana after 6-7pm (after they've dried out from the first watering).

The two waterings ensure that my crops will grow as fast as possible. I keep an eye on the weather so if it will be a sunny morning/rainy afternoon or full-rainy or stormy day tomorrow I don't have to bother staying over at Konohana because the crops will only get one watering anyway and it doesn't matter when.

If however you are using lots of fertilizer to try and raise the crop star-level, you may only want to water the crop once a day, or even every other day, so that its growth will slow down and you will have more days of fertilizer to apply to it. (only for single-harvest crops - no point doing that for the multi-harvest ones).

And of course for grains, tea bushes, and trees, they don't need to be watered at all and watering will not affect them either way.

-BlueTrillium
Melian
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I always water my crops after taking care of the animals, around 8-9am, and re-water after I get home, at night or late night. I live in Konohana Farm. Bluebell Farm's fields are so small I water only once. When I move to Bluebell it's the other way around, but I liked Blue's idea of sleeping in Konohana... Never tried that.

Small note: my brother owns the PSP, PS3 and Xbox 360; I'm more of a Nintendo girl :P