I need an axe! please HELP! :S

Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]
KatPierce
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

After getting the hammar, I completely forgot to go check the message board for the axe. So I didn't check until fall. I went to the message board of Konohana everyday and the axe request still didn't show up... and now it's winter of year 1 what do I do??? Do I have to restart the game??? :(
Cocovet
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

In order for you to get the axe request you need to have 5000 FP with Sheng.If you don't do it,it will appear on the board again and again till you do it.
Sasuko
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

I got Sheng up to 2 flowers when I got the axe request in fall

requests like upgrading your tools, tunnel expansions, farm expansions, clothing requests will only appear at the message board at the start of each season
Night's Diamond
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

You have to do the hammer request first. You also have to have 200 or more friendship points with Sheng.
capaul
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

You only need 200-300 fp with Sheng for the Axe. Since you get 100 points for talking to someone daily, this doesn't take long.

It doesn't hurt to continue friending Sheng as you need higher levels for some of his other requests, especially his Help Wanted requests which can net you seeds and, if you're quick, a 4 star ore stone.