Konohana keeps winning

Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]
Awesomeness
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I'm at the cooking festival and Konohana keeps winning! Help me! Is this supposed to happen?
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Is the tunnel open? I remember when I played after the tunnel was open Konohana kept winning XD

Seriously though I'd try cooking different dishes to enter.
HarvestRat
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

There are a few cooking recipes (which have a lot of Stamina Points) which will win in most of the Festivals:
SALADS:
Pasta Salad (104 Points, Spaghetti (= Flour + Oil) + Cucumber) and Herb Salad (70 Points, Camomille + Mint + Lavender)
SOUPS:
Corn Soup (64 p., Corn + Butter + any milk) or Herb soup (62 p., Camomille + Onion)
MAIN:
Sushi-Bowl (104 p., pot, Cooked Rice + Sashimi + ( Egg or Black Egg or Fish Paste or Cucumber or Shiitake )) or Ultimate Curry or Super Curry
Dessert:
Trifle (Sponge Cake + Black Egg + Jersey Milk + ( Strawberry or Apple or Pineapple or Banana or Peach or Mandarin or Cherry or Grape or Watermelon )),
Fruit Parfait (Corn Cereal + Ice Cream + Strawberry + Banana + ( Pineapple or Peach or Cherry or Grape or Mandarin or Watermelon ))
and Tiramisu (Choc. Sponge Cake + Hot Coffee + Cocoa Pack + ( Cheese or Good Cheese or Great Cheese ))

If you have one of these dishes, you shouldn't loose. But you need to know, that the people of your village will cook realy bad dishes if you don't speak to them the week before....

Good luck!
SabbyKay92
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

HarvestRat wrote:There are a few cooking recipes (which have a lot of Stamina Points) which will win in most of the Festivals:
SALADS:
Pasta Salad (104 Points, Spaghetti (= Flour + Oil) + Cucumber) and Herb Salad (70 Points, Camomille + Mint + Lavender)
SOUPS:
Corn Soup (64 p., Corn + Butter + any milk) or Herb soup (62 p., Camomille + Onion)
MAIN:
Sushi-Bowl (104 p., pot, Cooked Rice + Sashimi + ( Egg or Black Egg or Fish Paste or Cucumber or Shiitake )) or Ultimate Curry or Super Curry
Dessert:
Trifle (Sponge Cake + Black Egg + Jersey Milk + ( Strawberry or Apple or Pineapple or Banana or Peach or Mandarin or Cherry or Grape or Watermelon )),
Fruit Parfait (Corn Cereal + Ice Cream + Strawberry + Banana + ( Pineapple or Peach or Cherry or Grape or Mandarin or Watermelon ))
and Tiramisu (Choc. Sponge Cake + Hot Coffee + Cocoa Pack + ( Cheese or Good Cheese or Great Cheese ))

If you have one of these dishes, you shouldn't loose. But you need to know, that the people of your village will cook really bad dishes if you don't speak to them the week before....

Good luck!
Which recipes would you suggest we use if we can't get things like cheese or butter yet? and I had no clue that talking to villagers affected the festival cookings O__O i must speak to my villagers more!! in spring of the first year, Konohana won twice and Bluebell won twice. but now im in summer year one and the count is 2-3 with bluebell winning thus far in year one. The only thing with that is even if your village loses you still get part of a heart for the mayor's friendship. But whats really annoying is when you win and Ina gives you wine. and im just like T__T can i have the losing gift of Seeds please. That would be so much better.
Getaris
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Move to Konohana and destroy them from inside.
khayria
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

As for desserts, I usually kept the honey you get as a request reward from Diego. It doesnt spoil and you can make honey pudding (pot + pudding [pot + milk + egg] + honey), i never lost with that and you only need a chicken and a cow for it.

Sushi Bowl is my go-to Main Dish as well :) You can get Goby for making Sashimi from hand fishing, so you dont even have to have the fishing rod yet, and you can buy rice from the konohana store.

But I do have problems with making good salads and soups in the beginning because they all require ingriedients that are seasonal or not even growable.