Rival Pairs in TOTT?

Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]
Frogsnack
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

There was a topic of this but it was locked, so for anyone who didn't get a chance to answer it, what are your favorite pairings for the bachelors/ bachelorettes?

Here's my list;

Mihhail & Alissa (I think he could get any girl really but these two would spend time together at the town hall and he'd play at the church sometimes, and eventually they'd come to really care for one another, walk to the summit together and possibly even travel together in summer).

Dirk & Reina (They both love being outside and are very hard workers that aren't starved for a date. Their work comes first and I see them helping each other on the mountain. Plus I think Reina needs a cheerful type and both of them are slow to warm up so they'd be comfortable).

Hiro & The Oracle (She would totally dominate him but he would be used to that from Ayame... plus I see him going for the older type, and being a bit sneaky if he needs to. Also, she somewhat childish and her potions could help him in medicine).

Kana & Laney (He does well with traditional types but I think they'd disagree on what to have for dinner- still I see Laney wanting to learn all the dishes he likes and she knows all the horse lingo from Georgia. Plus when I think of how different they both are from the other options in each town I think they'd find each other somewhat exotic and think of all the 'dad hates my boyfriend points he'd rack up with her in the cool dept).

Nori & Cam (She knows a lot about seeds and would help him with his business, also she is a craftsman in her own right and I think they'd have things in common. Plus Cam is sort of private and she also seems that way, I can see them only opening up to each other, both of them are the type to want to be useful so I think they'd leave little gifts for each other)

Ash & Georgia (I think of these two as best friends who both love animals who would go into business together, then get married out of animal lover's college with degrees in animal production science and become some farming power couple who one day take over the whole town by having thirteen kids).
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I read somewhere that the game does have rival events in some way, just not in a romantic setting...I think.

---

Anyway, here's my personal pairings.

Ash x Nori
Cam x Reina
Dirk x Laney
Kana x Georgia
Mikhail x Alisa

Normally I don't see Hiro with The Oracle, but they're the only two left other than Lillian and Phillip XD
Getaris
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

The game implies official pairings by hinting at them via the "item needed" requests.

For example, getting close to girl X's birthday, boy Y will ask for ingredients to prepare her favorite meal.

I think it was something like cam+reina, ash+Laney, hiro+Nori and horse boy+Georgia.

The other four are not paired with anyone.
Cal
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

I always thought that it was Cam and Reina but now that I think about it Cam and Laney would be cute, too.
Frogsnack
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Why do I think Cam & Reina would be cute together but have stuck up kids.

Kana & Georgia are honestly one of my favorites but I could see him with Nori too. But I think Laney & him would be super interesting.
Onion_Taka
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

I always shipped Cam and Laney because they live together and Howard thinks of Cam like a son.

Georgia and Kana are the OTP for ToTT. The fact that Georgia gripes about him before you even start the tunnel is all the proof I need.

Dirk and Reina were my farmer's best friends, so it's a "matchmaking friend" situation.

Alisa and Ash. Alisa is the only girl I could see having the grace to deal with Cheryl (and Ash totally falls all over himself trying to impress the beautiful priestess, what are you talking about?)

I like Nori with Hiro in about five years, once he's a bit more confident.

Then Mikhail and Oracle to finish it off, I guess? (I married him and I have never been able to unlock her, so... yeah.)
jinjimmynie
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

I think...

Hiro x Nori - They're both very polite and reserved people who love to cook. Plus, they're always in Konohona. Like they never leave the place at all. Also, they both have the same hang out spots during their days off (by the river).

Dirk x Oracle - I never considered this until now!!!!!!!!! But I dunno the thought excites me. Dirk sees the Oracle during his deliveries, and the Oracle is amazed at how well traveled Dirk is. Dirk is enchanted with the Oracle.

Laney x Cam x Reina - Laney would be an obvious choice for Cam because they practically grew up together and know each other a lot by now. Laney is also an extroverted person, which would make up for Cam's reservedness. But I can also imagine a love triangle thing go on when, upon opening the tunnels, Cam sees Reina, the cold biologist who has the same interests as Cam. Also I think Cam will be turned off by the way Laney uses flowers--she eats them lol.

Ash x Georgia x Kana - Another love triangle I'd love to see... just because! :lol: