★ HM: A tale of two towns / Help & Chat ★

Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]
darkchild
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Maybe I'll give Kana more of a chance! ^^ I'm about to move to Konohana for a bit so I figured I could get him up a few heart levels and see how I like him. With Mikhail I just like how calm and classy he is, while still having a sort of mature strength to him.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I couldn't get into Mikhail for some reason. Same with Kana. I was stuck between the others however.
Muffy Princess Moon
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

I liked hiro as well but the way he talks reminds me of this really annoying guy I know, and I just couldn't deal with that, haha.
Saffy
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

darkchild wrote:Maybe I'll give Kana more of a chance! ^^ I'm about to move to Konohana for a bit so I figured I could get him up a few heart levels and see how I like him. With Mikhail I just like how calm and classy he is, while still having a sort of mature strength to him.
I havent really liked the "mature" men since marrying gale.. he is just perfect..lol. maybe mikhail will be the mature man that doesnt treat you like your a kid then one day decides he can deal with that.. lol But you should totally get to know kana! While you're there!
Shan O 123 wrote:I couldn't get into Mikhail for some reason. Same with Kana. I was stuck between the others however.
what did ya like about others? minus ash cause ya said why lol. hiro annoyed me on sight.. xD havent met dirk and cam.. eehhh.. xD
Muffy Princess Moon wrote:I liked hiro as well but the way he talks reminds me of this really annoying guy I know, and I just couldn't deal with that, haha.
I dont think Ive ever had that issue lol
HMToTT Fan
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

[quote="darkchild"]Ash [i]is[/i] pretty adorable. I love how sweet of an older brother he is c: Cutie-pie points galore~[/quote]

@Shan O 123: That's the exact reason on why I married Ash. He's so cute! His sister is a little clingy, but she's the only kid in Bluebell.
1)Ash
2)Dirk
3)Hiro
4)Cam
5)Kana (his horse obsession)
6)Mikhail (MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC)

@Saffy: If you want any tips, here are some:
- Always have animal medicine in your bag, you never know when it's needed.
- Use your cart to keep things fresh for longer.
- Befriend Eileen, Nori and the Oracle (unlocked in year 2) to get requests for expansion, clothes and carts. Get them to about 2 flowers.
- Have fun!
Saffy

Post  Posted:

thanks for the tips :)

And lol. I assume everyone's reason for not choosing Kana is the horse obsession... :lol: As a huge animal lover, we go hand in hand! xD We can share that obsession together :lol:
HMToTT Fan
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

By the way, how do you do quotes? I fail :oops:
Saffy

Post  Posted:

You can see it at the bottom right of a message! just click that :)

or when ya click post reply, you can scroll through messages and quote multiple! Thats what I do.. :lol:
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

[quote="Saffy"]You can see it at the bottom right of a message! just click that :)

or when ya click post reply, you can scroll through messages and quote multiple! Thats what I do.. :lol:[/quote]

Ok, I'm following the instructions... Lets see if it worked...
HMToTT Fan
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Oh, that was me, I didn't put a username. And it didn't work...
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

HMToTT Fan wrote:Oh, that was me, I didn't put a username. And it didn't work...
Don't hit "Disable BBCode"
HMToTT Fan
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

@Shan O 123: BBCode is off, how do I turn it on?
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

HMToTT Fan wrote:@Shan O 123: BBCode is off, how do I turn it on?
You don't need to. Try quoting without pressing anything besides submit.
HMToTT Fan
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

[quote="Shan O 123"][quote="HMToTT Fan"]@Shan O 123: BBCode is off, how do I turn it on?[/quote]
You don't need to. Try quoting without pressing anything besides submit.[/quote]
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

[quote="HMToTT Fan"][quote="Shan O 123"][quote="HMToTT Fan"]@Shan O 123: BBCode is off, how do I turn it on?[/quote]
You don't need to. Try quoting without pressing anything besides submit.[/quote][/quote]
It's not working for me either, I've been reading your conversation.