Fell out of this game, can't remember flower events

Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]
BriarRosethorn
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Do you guys have any tips for remembering which flower events you've seen with a bachelor/ette? I was dating Ash (and Cam, long story) in this game but then I stopped playing for a while and now I really can't remember which events I've seen for those two.

I was thinking of picking this game back up when I start getting burnt out from SoS:30T
Anna_Lynn
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

When I played TOTT for the first time, I married Ash in my first file. Since the game was relatively new, I never took long breaks from playing, and I was able to see all his events perfectly fine. I got married, beat the game, and started getting bored by year 4.

After taking about a 2 year break from the game irl, I decided to play again, and marry Cam in file 2. This was around the time SOS1 was being released, so by the time the new SOS had come out, I was only at a green flower with Cam. After being burned out with my SOS game, I had absolutely no idea where I was at in terms of flower events.

So I guess the best method of remembering is to find a notebook, and takes notes on your gameplay. It may sound cheesy, but I have a special purple spiral notebook, about the size of a planner, that I write little notes/tips inside. The next best thing is to check the Fogu website, and start going to the heart event locations one-by-one. It's always nice to double check the previous events, not that you start playing again, find out one of them is at a yellow flower, and try triggering that flower color event, despite maybe not seeing the blue flower event for example.

You could always start over, but I'm guessing that would be a,"last resort" kind of choice. Personally, I hate starting over a game file, no matter how long it's been since I've played.
LillyKay
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

In your place I would go through Fogu guidance on how to trigger heart/flower events and try to be in the recommended places and times and see if you can trigger. If not, try the next recommended place and time until you get to the current flower colour. A process of elimination I suppose.