Two questions - reply #4 :)

Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]
iLoveSprites75
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I must admit, I haven't gotten into ToTT much in the past, so this may be a silly question.
But who lives in the house in the upper part of Konohana? Picture:

I marked it since I don't know how long it's been since anyone has played this game, haha. Obviously the house to the left. I feel like it might be Dirk's house. Thanks!

I have more questions but I'm going to reply here so that it bumps the topic & so I don't have to make a new one :D
Last edited by iLoveSprites75 on Sep 11, 2017 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sanne
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Yup, that's Dirk's house. :)
iLoveSprites75
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Awesome, thanks! I'm still in Spring, Year 1 so I haven't met him yet :D
iLoveSprites75
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Okay, replying so the topic has a new post cuz I don't need a separate post for this:

1. What happened to Kana's dad? I'm actually thinking of writing a fic, but I know his father isn't in town.

2. Is there a financial assets page? Went from a few thousand G to 200, nothing in my inventory, and the horse cart I bought was NOT that much lol. I don't see an income/expense part of assets. Is there one?

PokeFarmer
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Green flower event spoilers I guess???
Spoiler:
fogu.com/hm10 wrote:You notice the large horse statue in Kana's shop. He tells you that his father made the wooden horse. When he was a kid, Kana's dad would get angry at him if he was caught playing on the statue. His father loves horses and has searched the world looking for a good one. In fact, it has been years since Kana has had any contact with him. Kana assumes that he's fine, but he does worry a little bit about him.
As for two, I'm not entirely sure since it's been a couple months since I played, but I don't think there is? Are you sure you didn't buy something else like fodder, etc.? You shouldn't be losing money for no reason or anything.
iLoveSprites75
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Thanks. I think what might have happened is that I spent all my money on ingredients for spicy curry for Kana, and already put them away/made them. I closed my DS overnight (irl) instead of saving and shutting it off so I can't remember what I did lol. As for the green event, I think I remember reading that before but I didn't know if there was more of a story or not. I only have Kana at Purple Hearts currently. Thanks!