Oops, missed my marriage date-Harvest Moon Tale of 2 cities

Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]
WifeOfNerd
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I forgot my marriage date :( i ran into my fiance (Cam) and he said something about how its not what he imagined? I had 2 choices of I'm sorry or Ok. I chose I'm sorry. Can we still get married? I am done with the game and have just been continuing play so I could get married and have a baby...
Sir Stardust
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Umm... If you've given him the blue feather and everything, you can't actually miss your wedding. It'll trigger on the wedding day, and you'll go to it automatically. It's something like a week after you propose? Things like birthdays and festivals might push it back, but I can't remember.

I think that was a jealousy event that you triggered. That'll happen from going on dates with other marriage candidates or triggering their higher-level flower events. Just apologize, and they'll be happy with you again.
Frans ฅ'ω'ฅ
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

so the sorry thing happens when you go on dates with the other marriage candidates, you need 10 Jealousy points then with any of the boys and they'll stop talking to u nicely, accepting gifts and stop posting requests. saying sorry gets rid of all JP from that person. uhm, with the wedding tho just play through days and you'll eventually trigger the wedding scene. u have to remodel ur house and have a month after u marry to have a baby. [quote][/quote]
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Yeah that was just a jealousy event. As mentioned you actually can’t miss your wedding. The game won’t let you.