great animals

Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]. JP release = Feb 2012. NA release = Oct 2012. EU release = Sept 2013
angelicamoon
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

in getting your animals to great standards 50 hours of sanctuary time douse multiplayer work or just normal player
BondGirl93
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I think it is just normal player. That is the only way I did, but I didn't really try multiplayer though.
Ophelia11
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

only the sanctuary counts, since time in the multiplayer field can't really be measured in in-game hours :)
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Ophelia11 wrote:only the sanctuary counts, since time in the multiplayer field can't really be measured in in-game hours :)
Thank « Harvest Goddess ». Because I need to take my animals over there. I'm just lazy. :)
Marlouzemuis
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Ophelia11 wrote:only the sanctuary counts, since time in the multiplayer field can't really be measured in in-game hours :)
Indeed. Multiplayer =/= Sanctuary, even though the area is the same.

Maybe I should just skip my crops for a day and meet with Neil at 10:00... getting so fed up with wasting my entire day/evening on a few measly hours of Sanctuary... :(
copernicusmaximus
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Marlouzemuis wrote:Maybe I should just skip my crops for a day and meet with Neil at 10:00... getting so fed up with wasting my entire day/evening on a few measly hours of Sanctuary... :(
I feel this so much. I have so much to do every day and going to the Sanctuary is not very high on my priority list. I forgot to bring my llama to the Sanctuary enough to produce great wool and when the llama festival rolled around I was so confused when I lost in advanced class. Then I realized I had to go to the Sanctuary more. :(
Mabbie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Marlouzemuis wrote:
Indeed. Multiplayer =/= Sanctuary, even though the area is the same.

Maybe I should just skip my crops for a day and meet with Neil at 10:00... getting so fed up with wasting my entire day/evening on a few measly hours of Sanctuary... :(
I did that. It's just for a few days, and it's worth it~ :] I brought my animals to the Sanctuary and went to do something else ><

*half an hour later* OMG, the game is on!! +_+
KiriKatt
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

The great animals freak me out when they get huge. x'D
Mr Nojo
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

They are a little freaky. My cows loom over me. I feel like they could crush me to death!

So far, I have a giant cow, Jersey cow, sheep and alpaca, along with 3 giant chickens and 2 giant silkies. When my other 3 alpacas, 2 llamas and Suffolk sheep blow up in size, there won't be any room to navigate the barn anymore. It's gonna be claustrophobic in there!
KiriKatt
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Mr Nojo wrote:They are a little freaky. My cows loom over me. I feel like they could crush me to death!

So far, I have a giant cow, Jersey cow, sheep and alpaca, along with 3 giant chickens and 2 giant silkies. When my other 3 alpacas, 2 llamas and Suffolk sheep blow up in size, there won't be any room to navigate the barn anymore. It's gonna be claustrophobic in there!
Oh dear goodness o3o your gonna stop breathing x'D. Poor farmer never had a chance.