A New Beginning Exchange Market

Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]. JP release = Feb 2012. NA release = Oct 2012. EU release = Sept 2013
NaruFan808
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Nathichi wrote:
NaruFan808 wrote:
Nathichi wrote:
NaruFan808 wrote:
Nathichi wrote:
NaruFan808 wrote:Ah, I just found out that I need a 3 or higher star crop to win the intermediate class, not a 4 star.
So, I need 3 star Daikon seeds or Gentain seeds! ^^;

Also, I'm curious! Do you need to grow the crop yourself or can you simply get a 3 star crop from wi-fi and win the festival with it?
If so, would anybody be willing to trade a 3 star winter crop instead? :3 As I said before, I'l be willing to trade anything I have for it~ :D

You can win with a traded one.

I have some 5 star Daikons actually, do you have any purple down?
Ah, I don't have any, sorry about that. ;A; But I do have 4 red, and blue cloths, if you need of those. ^^; (I have a lot of green downs and cloths, but I highly doubt you need any since those are so common. XD)
I'm short on red, so I'll take some red if you don't mind.

I have a terrible time finding orange/purple. x.x
And I need lots of purple @.@
I heard they were hard to get! I think you get them by traveling to Southern Island, I think. x-x
Also, how many do you want, all 4? :3

Ancient ruins. ^^; I wish southern island, 110k less to go to...
@.@

You'd give all 4? @3@
So generous
Holy cow! ;~; Welp, that's going to cause me problems in the future! XD

Ya I don't mind~ I just have to add your F.C. and I'll host a room after I'm done trading with Katami. :3
NaruFan808
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Katami wrote:
NaruFan808 wrote:
Katami wrote:
Tgainsbrough wrote:I have one. You can have it for free. :) I have more than one if you like.
I would appreciate that so much! I would feel bad taking more then one from you without giving you something you need in return. Are you sure you don't need any gems or anything? I even have a Pink Diamond I don't need.

@ NaruFan808: I'll take as many as you'll offer. Is there any item you want in return?

This is for that renovation, so I think I'm eventually supposed to get 30. I have a feeling I'll be on the forums a lot these next few days lol~ Everyone here is so nice.
They are nice~! :D I got so far in the game because of everyone on here! I'm very grateful to them all~ :heart:

I can give you 15 if you want, it will cut your work in half. XD If your willing to trade one 3 flax, that would be helpful, otherwise anything is fine with me. :3
Sure! I'll go grab it from my storage and meet you in a room?
Sure thing, but I'll need your friend code first! XD Mine is in my signature~ Do you want me to host the rooms or do you want to? :D
Katami
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

NaruFan808 wrote:
Katami wrote:
NaruFan808 wrote:
Katami wrote:
Tgainsbrough wrote:I have one. You can have it for free. :) I have more than one if you like.
I would appreciate that so much! I would feel bad taking more then one from you without giving you something you need in return. Are you sure you don't need any gems or anything? I even have a Pink Diamond I don't need.

@ NaruFan808: I'll take as many as you'll offer. Is there any item you want in return?

This is for that renovation, so I think I'm eventually supposed to get 30. I have a feeling I'll be on the forums a lot these next few days lol~ Everyone here is so nice.
They are nice~! :D I got so far in the game because of everyone on here! I'm very grateful to them all~ :heart:

I can give you 15 if you want, it will cut your work in half. XD If your willing to trade one 3 flax, that would be helpful, otherwise anything is fine with me. :3
Sure thing, but I'll need your friend code first! XD Mine is in my signature~ Do you want me to host the rooms or do you want to? :D
I could have sworn I put that in my signature. My bad! Here's my info:
Name: Katami
Farm: Aiala
FC: 3007-8606-7308

And I can make the room :3
Tgainsbrough
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I keep seeing me saying I have one you can have it if you like.... but I don't remember what "it" was and who needed it. XD Just PM me as I have to go give my sick birdy his meds. I'll give you whatever you need. :)
NaruFan808
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Katami wrote:
NaruFan808 wrote:
Katami wrote:
NaruFan808 wrote:
Katami wrote:

I could have sworn I put that in my signature. My bad! Here's my info:
Name: Katami
Farm: Aiala
FC: 3007-8606-7308

And I can make the room :3
Okies, I'll be there soon! :D
ArcKnight
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

I need some 5 star eggplants and green peppers. Also any 5 star winter crops please.
I have 5star (Big) yams, wheat, flax, cotton, green cloth bottles etc
Alley
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Need 2 chamamile please.
Katami
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

NaruFan808 wrote: Okies, I'll be there soon! :D
Now that I've given you the flax, can I give you Red Magic Flowers for each extra Yam?
Nathichi
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

NaruFan808 wrote:
Nathichi wrote:
NaruFan808 wrote:
Nathichi wrote:
NaruFan808 wrote:
Nathichi wrote:
NaruFan808 wrote:Ah, I just found out that I need a 3 or higher star crop to win the intermediate class, not a 4 star.

Also, I'm curious! Do you need to grow the crop yourself or can you simply get a 3 star crop from wi-fi and win the festival with it?
If so, would anybody be willing to trade a 3 star winter crop instead? :3 As I said before, I'l be willing to trade anything I have for it~ :D

Ah, I don't have any, sorry about that. ;A; But I do have 4 red, and blue cloths, if you need of those. ^^; (I have a lot of green downs and cloths, but I highly doubt you need any since those are so common. XD)

I heard they were hard to get! I think you get them by traveling to Southern Island, I think. x-x

@.@

You'd give all 4? @3@
So generous

Ya I don't mind~ I just have to add your F.C. and I'll host a room after I'm done trading with Katami. :3

No worries, money comes later easy. I have almost 4.5million sitting around, and I make 20-70k a day. @.@

I'll be there in a sec :3
Tgainsbrough
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Alley wrote:Need 2 chamamile please.
I have some. :)
NaruFan808
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Katami wrote:
Now that I've given you the flax, can I give you Red Magic Flowers for each extra Yam?

Oh anything is fine. :D Also, I might have problems with my internet now, and I don't know why. x-x
Katami
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

NaruFan808 wrote:
Katami wrote:

Oh anything is fine. :D Also, I might have problems with my internet now, and I don't know why. x-x
Ah, don't worry about it! Its a WiFi room. I'm sure we've all had those days.
acolyte
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Umm.. haha.. looking for 9 more coconuts? >.> (I didn't know I can make more greenhouse >.>)
Will try to get what you need - don't have downs, mango/banan/figures unfortunately.
NaruFan808
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Katami wrote:
NaruFan808 wrote:
Katami wrote:

Ah, don't worry about it! Its a WiFi room. I'm sure we've all had those days.
Yay~ Thank you very much for the flax and magic red flowers! I hope I was able to help you out too! :D
NaruFan808
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Nathichi wrote:
NaruFan808 wrote:
Nathichi wrote:
NaruFan808 wrote:
Nathichi wrote:
NaruFan808 wrote:
Nathichi wrote:

@.@

You'd give all 4? @3@
So generous

No worries, money comes later easy. I have almost 4.5million sitting around, and I make 20-70k a day. @.@

I'll be there in a sec :3
Okies, all done with my other trade! Sorry about the wait! ^^; I'll host a room now. Come anytime you're ready. :3