A New Beginning Exchange Market

Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]. JP release = Feb 2012. NA release = Oct 2012. EU release = Sept 2013
Tgainsbrough
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Anyone else when trading search for rooms and find the other people on this thread also trading? Or if not trading be like "I bet they are trading." XD
Ninjabait
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

acolyte wrote:Umm.. haha.. looking for 9 more coconuts? >.> (I didn't know I can make more greenhouse >.>)
Will try to get what you need - don't have downs, mango/banan/figures unfortunately.
Wait, you can actually have multiple greenhouses?!
acolyte
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Ninjabait wrote:
acolyte wrote:Umm.. haha.. looking for 9 more coconuts? >.> (I didn't know I can make more greenhouse >.>)
Will try to get what you need - don't have downs, mango/banan/figures unfortunately.
Someone said it was maximum 1 per map.. With Tgain's help I got my third greenhouse.. Then I realize that it's not 1 per map so yeah.
1 map, greenhouse for all 4 season.
woohoo?
NaruFan808
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Tgainsbrough wrote:Anyone else when trading search for rooms and find the other people on this thread also trading? Or if not trading be like "I bet they are trading." XD
Lol, yup, that happened to me. XD
Nathichi
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Tgainsbrough wrote:Anyone else when trading search for rooms and find the other people on this thread also trading? Or if not trading be like "I bet they are trading." XD

Right now I sure do. :0
Ninjabait
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

acolyte wrote:
Ninjabait wrote:
Someone said it was maximum 1 per map.. With Tgain's help I got my third greenhouse.. Then I realize that it's not 1 per map so yeah.
1 map, greenhouse for all 4 season.
woohoo?
Huh. Wish I knew that back when I really needed more than one. Oh well, something to keep in mind when I start my boy file!
Tgainsbrough
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

NaruFan808 wrote:
I just saw you like two seconds ago with you. XD
NaruFan808
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Tgainsbrough wrote:
NaruFan808 wrote:
I just saw you like two seconds ago with you. XD
I just finished trading cloths with someone! XD
NaruFan808
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Nathichi wrote:
NaruFan808 wrote:
Nathichi wrote:
NaruFan808 wrote:
Nathichi wrote:
NaruFan808 wrote:
Nathichi wrote:
NaruFan808 wrote:Ah, I just found out that I need a 3 or higher star crop to win the intermediate class, not a 4 star.
So, I need 3 star Daikon seeds or Gentain seeds! ^^;

Also, I'm curious! Do you need to grow the crop yourself or can you simply get a 3 star crop from wi-fi and win the festival with it?
If so, would anybody be willing to trade a 3 star winter crop instead? :3 As I said before, I'l be willing to trade anything I have for it~ :D

You can win with a traded one.

I have some 5 star Daikons actually, do you have any purple down?
Ah, I don't have any, sorry about that. ;A; But I do have 4 red, and blue cloths, if you need of those. ^^; (I have a lot of green downs and cloths, but I highly doubt you need any since those are so common. XD)
I'm short on red, so I'll take some red if you don't mind.

I have a terrible time finding orange/purple. x.x
And I need lots of purple @.@
I heard they were hard to get! I think you get them by traveling to Southern Island, I think. x-x
Also, how many do you want, all 4? :3

Ancient ruins. ^^; I wish southern island, 110k less to go to...
@.@

You'd give all 4? @3@
So generous
Holy cow! ;~; Welp, that's going to cause me problems in the future! XD

Ya I don't mind~ I just have to add your F.C. and I'll host a room after I'm done trading with Katami. :3

No worries, money comes later easy. I have almost 4.5million sitting around, and I make 20-70k a day. @.@

I'll be there in a sec :3
Thank you very much for trading with me~! :D
acolyte
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

@Tgains could you help me with a few more coconuts? XD
Also, I can make 2 mammoth topiaries for you from my backup file~

Also looking for 5* white rose and gerbera flower/seed~ Check if I have other seeds you need.

EDIT: Did this thread just became inactive for an hour? o_O wow
Jueru2003
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Would anyone have a bottle they are willing to trade?

If there is anything in particular that you would want for them, I might have it, I have a variety of wools/yarns, green down, crystal, amethyst, emerald, agate, topaz, cotton fabric, raw cotton, honeycomb, 3.5 star yam seeds, 3 star silkie eggs and honey.
GBD
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Jueru2003 wrote:Would anyone have a bottle they are willing to trade?

If there is anything in particular that you would want for them, I might have it, I have a variety of wools/yarns, green down, crystal, amethyst, emerald, agate, topaz, cotton fabric, raw cotton, honeycomb, 3.5 star yam seeds, 3 star silkie eggs and honey.
I have a bottle you can have. ^^ Can't tell based on how you worded it if your honey is 3 stars or not, but if you have a honey 1.5 stars or higher I'd take that just to win the bee festival. If not, I'm fine with taking whatever item you don't want. :3
Jueru2003
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

GBD wrote:

I have a bottle you can have. ^^ Can't tell based on how you worded it if your honey is 3 stars or not, but if you have a honey 1.5 stars or higher I'd take that just to win the bee festival. If not, I'm fine with taking whatever item you don't want. :3
Unfortunately my hone is only .5 stars. Is there any other item you would prefer?
GBD
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Jueru2003 wrote:
GBD wrote:

Unfortunately my hone is only .5 stars. Is there any other item you would prefer?
It's cool! Whatever item you don't need then is fine with me. :3 I'll add your FC and start a room now.
Jueru2003
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

GBD wrote:
Jueru2003 wrote:
GBD wrote:

It's cool! Whatever item you don't need then is fine with me. :3 I'll add your FC and start a room now.
Ok, I'll just add your FC.

Thank you!