A New Beginning Exchange Market

Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]. JP release = Feb 2012. NA release = Oct 2012. EU release = Sept 2013
petitefleur
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Maritessa wrote:
petitefleur wrote:heyy~ does any one have two glass stone? i've been stuck trying to build this inn forever, haahaa.

i have a lot of gems like six copper and one silver, emeralds, sandrose, orichalum, mythril.
i have black branches and rocks (as i don't have an upgraded hammer or axe yet. o3o)
i have a bunch of high quality animal products if you need any.
i have some green downs as well.
i have a lot of old coins, coins and shiny coins.
some three star yam or tomato, four star mayo, half star flower honey.

i'm only on my first year, end of fall. but it would be nice if any one could lend me a hand so i can start renovation plan four and get soseki in~ and get the eastern farm land for the watering geyser for the crops!
I have the glass stones. You only have one Sandrose? I'll take that and the silver.
i have two sandrose if you need both! c:
Maritessa
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

petitefleur wrote:
Maritessa wrote:
petitefleur wrote:heyy~ does any one have two glass stone? i've been stuck trying to build this inn forever, haahaa.

i have a lot of gems like six copper and one silver, emeralds, sandrose, orichalum, mythril.
i have black branches and rocks (as i don't have an upgraded hammer or axe yet. o3o)

i'm only on my first year, end of fall. but it would be nice if any one could lend me a hand so i can start renovation plan four and get soseki in~ and get the eastern farm land for the watering geyser for the crops!
I have the glass stones. You only have one Sandrose? I'll take that and the silver.
Oh that's great then! I'll add you and wait for you to make a room. :)
petitefleur
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Maritessa wrote:
petitefleur wrote:
Maritessa wrote:

Oh that's great then! I'll add you and wait for you to make a room. :)
added you~
petitefleur
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

thank you so much~ c:
Maritessa
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

petitefleur wrote:thank you so much~ c:
Thanks for the Sandrose too. :)
Inugumi
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Would anyone happen to have some high ranked wheat or yams?
Can offer various products/ores, downs, pearls, clay figure, 5 star potatoes/strawberries/pink rose/flax, etc.
Maritessa
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Inugumi wrote:Would anyone happen to have some high ranked wheat or yams?
Can offer various products/ores, downs, pearls, clay figure, 5 star potatoes/strawberries/pink rose/flax, etc.
Give me a bit and I can give you 5* Yams. If you're in a hurry I have 3* ones stocked. How many do you need? I'll take the 5* flax. :)
Inugumi
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Maritessa wrote:
Give me a bit and I can give you 5* Yams. If you're in a hurry I have 3* ones stocked. How many do you need? I'll take the 5* flax. :)
Oh that'd be wonderful! :) I'm actually short on time so I wouldn't be able to trade straight away anyways. I can wait for the yams :)
Whoops. Should mention I'd only need two. xD
Tgainsbrough
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Anyone have a mammoth topiary? :) Or can make one and I give the ingredients? XD
Maritessa
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Inugumi wrote:
Maritessa wrote:
Oh that'd be wonderful! :) I'm actually short on time so I wouldn't be able to trade straight away anyways. I can wait for the yams :)
Want a Big Yam instead? I just got one, unless you need Yams specifically.
Inugumi
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Maritessa wrote:
Inugumi wrote:
Maritessa wrote:
Oh yes please! That'd be amazing thank you :) but I'm unable to trade right now so could I PM you a bit later? :)
Maritessa
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Inugumi wrote:
Maritessa wrote:
Inugumi wrote:
Maritessa wrote:
Oh yes please! That'd be amazing thank you :) but I'm unable to trade right now so could I PM you a bit later? :)
Okay, I'll be around for maybe 3 hours more.
SaltyPanda
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Tgainsbrough wrote:Anyone have a mammoth topiary? :) Or can make one and I give the ingredients? XD
Are you still there? I think I could help making one, just need 15 Black Branches as I need one myself, and I only have barely enough for the one and WP's house.
Tgainsbrough
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

SaltyPanda wrote:
Tgainsbrough wrote:Anyone have a mammoth topiary? :) Or can make one and I give the ingredients? XD
Are you still there? I think I could help making one, just need 15 Black Branches as I need one myself, and I only have barely enough for the one and WP's house.
Okay no problem. :)
SaltyPanda
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Tgainsbrough wrote:
SaltyPanda wrote:
Okay no problem. :)
Are you hosting the room? Will 15 soil be fine to trade for the branches?