Funny or Interesting Stuff That Happened In Game

Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]. JP release = Feb 2012. NA release = Oct 2012. EU release = Sept 2013
Kakuloo
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Kiss_of_Fire wrote:"This is the 2th time that you've had to be brought here."
xD
He's probably just referencing how he's moonlighting as a dentist. XD
heisfiction
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

When it was my birthday, I threw a flower in the HG's pond to see what she would say. She said something like "Oh it's your birthday right? Well then, <HTML CODE BLAH BLAH>Happy Birthday!<END HTML CODE>"
I laughed so hard. :lol:
ladyevidence
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I haven't read all 10 pages, so I'm not sure if someone else posted this:

Yesterday, I ran into the river area, and Soseki and Toni were walking right next to each other. When I talked to Soseki, he started talking about how romantic the location was... um...
Liliana93
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

My character picked up her dog and he jumped over her head when she set him down, he should go into the jumping competitions to jump over a fully grown woman. Sometimes I think he's a frog because he just jumps a lot (that or he has too much bundled up energy. I never take him on walks so he get's his exercise by jumping.)

I wonder how people feel when the character randomly throws items into the pond (harvest goddess pond) and giving stuff to the sprites... (only the children can see them)
Cmh
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I wouldn't really consider this interesting or special or anything, but I thought it was a little funny. I had just given Allen the ring after some time of being in the blue heart territory. He turned me down so I felt saddened by this and went to see Clement to give him an item and he says something along the lines of (not direct quote) : You look so glum (other words...)

As soon as that message popped up I've had 2 very different thoughts occur, "Ah... was the fourth wall just broke?" and "Why would you say my character looked glum? She's always smiling..." I even checked my character, smiling away, as usual. I think what made me even more curious was the fact he hasn't said the same thing since that first rejection and its been about half a season since it was said.

Besides that I've had the common Neil or Allen statement where they want nothing to do with you, despite being on your farm. And one time I was brushing my sheep and clipping the wool, my cow was watching and a question mark popped up. For some reason I found that funny too.
Tgainsbrough
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Hopefully I didn't repeat anything. :P

For one... does Neil have a car?? XD He drives in his cart with a horse and yet if you go to the animal sanctuary you can hear a car. Don't you think he would drive his animals to sell in it too? :lol:

Does anyone else run from their alpaca like I do? >.>;; Freakin' creepers... *hiss*... *boom*

An when it is night time in the animal sanctuary the music keeps playing inside of going to the nighttime crickets/silence. :P
Bombchu
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

One time when I went to put a new fish trap down in the first river area or whatever, it disappeared. It made the sound it makes when you place it, but it wasn't there. What WAS there was a duck, swimming around aimlessly. I couldn't help but imagine that the duck swiped it from me so it could catch its own fishies~ x3

Sometimes my animals try to walk into walls/feed troughs/each other and end up wiggling around and vibrating like crazy, which is always funny.

And I mentioned this in another thread but, whenever I give Soseki an old coin he says "This is one of my most favorite foods!" I know he considers himself old, but come on~ Is he that senile or is his eyesight so bad he thinks a coin is food? xD
Sonic1622
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I just had a funny thing happen to me. Not sure if anyone else has had it happen since I didn't read all the pages. I woke up on Summer 12 Year 1 and had 4 little cutscenes before I even left my house. They were, Tina moving in, Dunhill giving me the second restoration plan, the HG telling me how to confess since I have a blue heart already with Iroha, and then as I was leaving my house, Aaron the harvest sprite let me know there was a new music sheet to be found. I just found that really funny since I didn't think something like that could happen in this game since I'm used to one scene per day except heart events.
Kakuloo
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

So I was doing my barn chores, trying to head out of the barn on my main farm just at the right time to avoid the pet help cut scene...but I miss. I wait it out, and then, when it's done, I 'leave' the barn. BUT I COME OUT OF MY SECOND BARN on the East Farm! O____O

My cows are thinking with Portals...
Tgainsbrough
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Sonic1622 wrote:I just had a funny thing happen to me. Not sure if anyone else has had it happen since I didn't read all the pages. I woke up on Summer 12 Year 1 and had 4 little cutscenes before I even left my house. They were, Tina moving in, Dunhill giving me the second restoration plan, the HG telling me how to confess since I have a blue heart already with Iroha, and then as I was leaving my house, Aaron the harvest sprite let me know there was a new music sheet to be found. I just found that really funny since I didn't think something like that could happen in this game since I'm used to one scene per day except heart events.
My max cutscenes were 7 in one day. XD I hope to in my second file beat that. :P
Agaettis
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

I was in a wi-fi room and someone's cow had the same name as me
Sama
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Your Left Sock wrote:Right when Neil and I started dating- I didn't know that the ENTIRE town knew about it like... minutes after. So I go to talk to everyone that I normally talk to and they ALL mention Neil.

I was freaking out that EVERYONE knew in that small little time. Then Neil mentions "I hate when everyone is staring at us." XD

Well... I didn't blab MY mouth...and there are only TWO in this relationship, Mr. Neil.
Tsk, tsk.
I considered why that would happen, since Neil is a very private person, and came up with a solution! It has to be Tina snooping around- she doesn't unlock ninja outfits for nothing! |D
klim28
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

My chicken died because I didn't cure her with animal medicine. Neil called me an idiot in the cutscene. Haha
Arcy
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Fireworks Festival, Hina says something like "I really wanted to fly in the plane among all the fireworks, but my dad told me it is too dangerous! I really wanted to look at them from up high!" she sounds really super-sad.

So I walk over to Charles and he's all "I've flown in fireworks before, it is totally awesome!".

... I'm like :shifty:
Tgainsbrough
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Arcy wrote:Fireworks Festival, Hina says something like "I really wanted to fly in the plane among all the fireworks, but my dad told me it is too dangerous! I really wanted to look at them from up high!" she sounds really super-sad.

So I walk over to Charles and he's all "I've flown in fireworks before, it is totally awesome!".

... I'm like :shifty:
XD Hypocrite. But also he probably doesn't wan his daughter up there until she is older. :)