Funny or Interesting Stuff That Happened In Game

Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]. JP release = Feb 2012. NA release = Oct 2012. EU release = Sept 2013
TedTurtle
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

So what have you experienced in the game that was either funny or interesting to you?

I competed in the cooking festival and Clement was tasting my dish (A salad with 1 and half stars, I think), and he said it tasted bad. He even had the black cloud thing over his head. So when the results came up it turns out I won! Plus he thanked me for his wonderful cooking and gave me Jersey Herb Cheese, Starter Recipes 2 and bamboo pot blueprints! Yeah... So either the other contestants food tasted like dog « Cow Poopoo » or was some mystery food X from Persona 4 or this contest was rigged and Clement had to vomit before saying I was the winner.
Kiss_of_Fire
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

I'm not very far in the game, but what I thought was funny was when you get the fish traps from Dunhill, he tells you he's going to give you some recipes, and then hands you the fish traps.
Derp.

:/
Oslm-markguy
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Kiss_of_Fire wrote:I'm not very far in the game, but what I thought was funny was when you get the fish traps from Dunhill, he tells you he's going to give you some recipes, and then hands you the fish traps.
Derp.

:/
i found that amusing as well. its like "i am going to give you some recipes, now here are fish traps!"
color-freak1
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

I think its funny when i give the Iroha a rock she says, " oh, this is....rock. You know what i like."
DayspringSylph
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I had the Dunhill thing happen to me as well. I was like "Okayyy, thanks?"
Lon Lon
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I had the same experience in the cooking festival. I'm going to guess he just says that since 1 1/2 isn't very high quality in general even though it can win the festival.
it'satokki
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I was pushing my cow into the barn and he glitched on me and was going back and forth. XD I was like what the, he can dance!? lol
Schmeman
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

I always find it funny when my sheep gets to the food before my cow and then it's all gone. When the "?" appears above the cows head I always laugh. Its a combination of my cow being ticked off and confused. :P
LoveisSame333
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

My favorite was when I lost the Yak Festival and I talked to Camellia,
"Speaking of yaks.
Rebecca said
she really likes yak milk.
...She drinks milk all the time.
I wonder if that's why
her chest keeps getting larger.
It seems like such a large chest,
would just get in the way. I don't need
that...What? I'm not jealous."
:)
Tokki
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

it'satokki wrote:I was pushing my cow into the barn and he glitched on me and was going back and forth. XD I was like what the, he can dance!? lol
^this
Kiss_of_Fire
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Just now happened. It's a rainy day, 8am, and I'm making my rounds going around town talking to all the villagers. I get inside Dunhill's house, and find both him and Toni inside.

.........« What The Eggplant »?
What's a lil kid doing in an old man's house? Get back to your mama!! O_o
chocolatechip
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

LoveisSame333 wrote:My favorite was when I lost the Yak Festival and I talked to Camellia,
"Speaking of yaks.
Rebecca said
I wonder if that's why
haha « What The Eggplant »? xD I can't wait to get this game. It seems so funny lol
Anzel
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

I have a few. :P

I went Iroha's house one time and when I hit the A button to talk to her and she somehow phased through the wall dividing the forge area and the kitchen nook. It took me a moment to register what had happened, haha. xD

If you drop by the pond and talk to the Harvest Goddess on your birthday after her usual greeting she'll wish you a happy birthday like the other villagers but it's glitchy so you see a bunch of coding along w/ the happy birthday message.

Also during the Cooking Festival, Niel has some dialogue about hearing peoples stomach's growling while the food was being judged and your character remarks that they can hear his and he turns red and denies it by saying it's your stomach that's growling not his. :lol:
LoveisSame333 wrote:My favorite was when I lost the Yak Festival and I talked to Camellia,
"Speaking of yaks.
Rebecca said
I wonder if that's why
Lol this game xD
Emurii
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Rebecca was wandering around on my farm past 11PM. When I talked to her, she said, "Why are you talking to me at this hour??"

Why are you walking around on my farm at this hour? ._.
Anzel
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Emurii wrote:Rebecca was wandering around on my farm past 11PM. When I talked to her, she said, "Why are you talking to me at this hour??"

Why are you walking around on my farm at this hour? ._.
Oh, you just reminded me of another one w/ Rebecca late at night. She complains that her back is stiff from slaving over blueprints all day and that you should give her a back massage... Which you apparently do and she thanks you for. LOL