Any gameplay tips?

Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]. JP release = Feb 2012. NA release = Oct 2012. EU release = Sept 2013
Anna_Lynn
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

I've decided to replay this game again for the first time in two years! I got pretty far in previous files, but I never got married, never fully restored the town, never had lots of outfits, etc. So that's why I wanted to replay this game again, and possibly beat if for real this time.

That being said, anyone have some good reminders/tips? I remember a few things... like hoarding everything. I know I need to save chamomile and beehives, raise Iroha and Neil's friendship for useful blueprints, raise Hana and Emma's friendship for more villagers... but is there anything else I should be aware of? The last thing I want, is to realize that I need a certain bag of seeds from spring or summer to make a blueprint, while I'm stuck in the middle of winter or something. :)
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Let me see it's been forever.

Um, from what I remember, you want yam seeds asap otherwise you're stuck until year two when it actually unlocks.

Easy gift for Neil is grass. He actually loves it and worth the energy if you dislike him like I do.