Rune Factory Frontier Townspeople and Marriage Mini-Guide

Helpful topics for older versions of Rune Factory.

Have you chosen your 1st girl to marry?

You may select 1 option

View results

soluna
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Guess you'll have to lower her LP (do not save) and see if you can try the event again. Just give her stuff she hates and try to trigger the event.
haloharvestmoon
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

That means I'll have to wait until spring so I can get the runey system going again... ^^; I don't have the ingredients for veggie juice at the moment. Thanks.
Annette15
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

uhmm It wont lemme activate Anette's bath house event? shes there, it just doesnt work do i have to do something to unlock it?
Nekkidnora
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I just realized that I missed Uzuki in early spring. Is there another time to get her?
Yukimura
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Sorry, if my question is a bit stupid. But I just can't find Tabatha in the morning.
Every other day she is at the Square, but if she is not there, I am totally lost. And I am slightly fed up with running around the village and not finding her.

Ranch Story says she is at "HmSt". Sadly I have no idea what it means.
haloharvestmoon
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Check by your barn. "HmSt" means Homestead, or in other words, your farm. In the mornings, Tabatha and Bianca come strolling down the road and stand at your barn for a while. Bianca only stays for one hour, but Tabatha stays much longer.
Yukimura
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

*facepalm*!!!

This means I was running around the village like crazy for all of the days and then she was at my place?
And of course I never checked my place!

That's me all over! XD!
Thank you for clearing it up!
Kitty Nekkyo
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

What do you mean by 10 LP Lunches? I've been puzzling over it and just can't figure it out.

Help please and thank you! :)
MysticxRadiance
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Has anyone married Bianca? If you pursue her from the begining, when is the earliest you can marry her? Would it be like Summer or Fall year 2 probably?
haloharvestmoon
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Yukimura wrote:*facepalm*!!!

This means I was running around the village like crazy for all of the days and then she was at my place?
And of course I never checked my place!

That's me all over! XD!
Thank you for clearing it up!
Your welcome. ^^
Kitty Nekkyo wrote:What do you mean by 10 LP Lunches? I've been puzzling over it and just can't figure it out.

Help please and thank you! :)
10LP lunches refer to dates (or so I recall). If you go on a date with them and they're high enough LP, they'll pack a lunch and give it to you. Also, after you're married, you'll receive it daily which is a major thumbs up to farm/dungeon work.
MysticxRadiance wrote:Has anyone married Bianca? If you pursue her from the beginning, when is the earliest you can marry her? Would it be like Summer or Fall year 2 probably?
I've married Bianca. Since she's one of the easiest girls and all you have to do is speak with her daily, you should be able to wed her by the end of the first year if you've met all the requirements.
MysticxRadiance

Post  Posted:

haloharvestmoon wrote:
MysticxRadiance wrote:Has anyone married Bianca? If you pursue her from the beginning, when is the earliest you can marry her? Would it be like Summer or Fall year 2 probably?
I've married Bianca. Since she's one of the easiest girls and all you have to do is speak with her daily, you should be able to wed her by the end of the first year if you've met all the requirements.

Really?!!?!?! :o That's great to hear. I thought she was going to be one of the hardest girls to marry. She's going to be the fourth girl I've wed, and I thought she'd be the most time-consuming. (I've wed: Mist, Rosetta, and Selphy.) That's awesome to hear. Thanks a lot!!!!!!
Apple-chan
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

I married Bianca as well in my first file, I think. I managed to marry her while playing all night once when I was on vacation. ^^
Talking to her is basically all you have to do. xD I kind of like it, because it takes up a little less time. But that's mainly because I can be sort of lazy.
Doodleniks
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Hey, what are bath time events?
Miyu
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

^ If you haven't gotten your answer yet, they're just little, fun events that happens when you're in the bathhouse at certain times.
It involves a little eavesdropping~
Doodleniks
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Ah, I see. Thank you~