Rune Factory 3 Full Walkthrough

Helpful topics for older versions of Rune Factory.
Karohell
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Thank you DAC, I used your Rune Factory 2 guide and loved it. I was looking forward to this :D!

Edit: It says I can't get it either. It says to keep waiting for 2 minutes, but I've been waiting for over half an hour to get it.
Last edited by Karohell on Oct 25, 2009 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
WildArms
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

im downloading it no problems o.o
toutoitenshi
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

thanks for uploading it but im having problems downloading it, can someone upload it somewhere else?? much appreciated!
Sieg
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

someone who already downloaded it or the the writer itself, please upload it to a more friendly site D:, rapidshare says there are no more free user spots to download so i cannot get it /=
celia555
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Um, I uploaded it to sendspace. If Crazy DAC wants me to take the link down and stuff, I will >w<

http://www.sendspace.com/file/umc9md

ronzo12really
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

yay!!!!ive been playing rf3 for a while now,but i cant read japanese!woot!ty!
pmaker4
Banned: Intent to do harm

Post  Posted:

A lot of the documents make my wordpad crash like there's no tomorrow.... o.o
Crazy DAC
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

celia555 wrote:Um, I uploaded it to sendspace. If Crazy DAC wants me to take the link down and stuff, I will >w<

http://www.sendspace.com/file/umc9md

No, it's ok, I just too lazy to Upload it to other sites. :lol:

At first, the reason I don't upload to other site is because my PC have problem with Mediafire (I don't know why but I can't Upload), I don't have acc for Megaupload. And many people ask me use rapidshare to upload my file. So when I upload next version (next Sunday), feel free to Upload on other sites. :)

Man, why don't you use the Word instead? Don't tell me your PC don't have Word Office, what is your PC use for if you can do anything with documents? :?
Karohell
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Crazy DAC wrote:
Man, why don't you use the Word instead? Don't tell me your PC don't have Word Office, what is your PC use for if you can do anything with documents? :?
I didn't have Word either, but I just went on Google and found a Word Viewer. Works well.

Anyways, thanks, DAC! Keep up the good work!
pmaker4
Banned: Intent to do harm

Post  Posted:

That worked~ Thanks! I didn't have Word installed, and you can't downliad it for free anymore, so I was at a loss.

SUNDAY IS TOMORROW, I AM EXCITED FOR AN UPDATEEEE~
Crazy DAC
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Sorry for being late, I have some problem so I can't upload the walkthrough yesterday. The problem is I'm too lazy. Muahahaha~... :lol:

Ops, just kidding, actually I got sick so I can't do anything than stay in bed. :(

Anyway, I uploaded new version already. :)

My notes: At first I'm thinking about translate all Items first, but after that I recognize the RF3 have some new Items, and they changed some Items to new name, it'll take more time to complete the Items name list so I decide to pass this time...
Last edited by Crazy DAC on Nov 02, 2009 12:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sieg
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Would it be too much if i asked you to upload on sendspace or even MU DAC?(rapidshare can't seem to like me, needs to become a premium member to download it D:)
Crazy DAC
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Sieg wrote:Would it be too much if i asked you to upload on sendspace or even MU DAC?(rapidshare can't seem to like me, needs to become a premium member to download it D:)
It's funny that I don't know how to upload on Megaupload, and the sendspace say: "Sorry, The upload facility is not available." :?

So just wait, I believe someone else will upload it on other hosts later. :lol:

By the way, I though you already clear this game, so why you need a walkthough? :?:
Sieg
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Crazy DAC wrote:
Sieg wrote:Would it be too much if i asked you to upload on sendspace or even MU DAC?(rapidshare can't seem to like me, needs to become a premium member to download it D:)
It's funny that I don't know how to upload on Megaupload, and the sendspace say: "Sorry, The upload facility is not available." :?

So just wait, I believe someone else will upload it on other hosts later. :lol:

By the way, I though you already clear this game, so why you need a walkthough? :?:
mostly for crafting purposes and items and such, also if you had quests walkthrough i would love it since i haven't done all of them
Crazy DAC
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Um, for the Quest part, I just start with it (though I got all Quest from Wiki, but it's just raw information with small tips to solve the quest, I'm not finish them yet). I'm planning do the Quest from now and create my own Quest guide, but the problem is it'll take long time to complete (you know, you just can do 3 quests from 3 locations per day).